Leona Course @Mama66
Hi my name is @Mama66 and I have been on this site +wego for years I have also been a DJT supporter since he came down the escalator and declared his run for president! I slowed down a bit and little did I know I was sick! I was burned out but also had a massive stroke last month and suffering from a blood clot in my brain! I was airlifted to a larger city for treatment anyway long story short I came back here to help fight alongside my fellow patriots! I'm better but still having the after effects but we have a country to save!
05:47 PM - Nov 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Mama66 in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
28 November, 10:05
In response Leona Course to her Publication
🙏💗🙏💗🙏💗🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
28 November, 10:03
🙏❤🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am What I am @OfLight
28 November, 09:39
sending you love and healing light energy 🙏 ✨️ 💛 ❤️ 💕

Leona Course @Mama66
29 November, 11:18
In response I am What I am to her Publication
Thank you! ❤

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
28 November, 09:11
Sending prayers! and here's a healing method i found that works for anything!https://archive.org/detail...

Leona Course @Mama66
29 November, 11:25
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
Thank you! ❤

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
28 November, 09:10
Prayers and Blessings 🙌 🙏

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
28 November, 09:01
🙏Lord,
Please heal Mama 66. Please provide for All of her spiritual,
emotional, medical and financial needs. Give her doctors wisdom
on how to help her. Please fill her with Your Peace and Strength.
May her life be an encouragement and inspiration to others.
Thank You.
In Jesus Name👑🎚🕊

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
27 November, 03:51
God bless, and I'm sending love and prayers. ❤️

Law & Physics @physics171
27 November, 01:32
Blessings.
Thank you.
🙏💜🌻

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
26 November, 11:54
so sorry to hear of your health problems, your in my prayers, Thank you fren, for returning to the battle field. we need you. WWG1WGA

ECM Arizona @EM5793
26 November, 11:07
❤️

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
26 November, 11:02
🙏Prayers to you Leona for your continued healing. Happy to have you back - WWG1WGA! ❤️

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
26 November, 10:47
👊💪🙏

Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
26 November, 10:44
praying you get better and bettet🙏🙏

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
26 November, 10:42
So happy to hear you are doing better! 🙏🙏❤️

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
26 November, 10:42
Well...you are an absolute Rock Star! So glad you are feeling better!

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
26 November, 10:39
🙂 hi 👋💜

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
26 November, 10:37
🙏🙏🙏