Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 November, 01:27
Was definitely a fryday for me. Was very unproductive.
Munchied myself all the leftovers.
Recovering.

What's up with that Supreme Court thing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
26 November, 02:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It is nothing,again...it always goes like this, if the current plan failed, bring the SC case up, this gameplay keeps going on every time ...
end game, is reinstating trump, or in this case ,bring out the agent that plays him...
but,anyway,
boogaloo mercenaries failed to commit massacre during thanksgiving
As I mentioned before, 2500 of them on elon musk property in Austin, Texas, with so many of yours "alternative" media (CIA/black sun operatives) people being there too
the plan was to commit massacre ,to kill many, that would trigger military response,martial law, then the donnie would be reinstated (LOL) and then the martial law would go global (BRICS) and all black sun leaders would be reinstated

Well, it has been stopped again , by Ground Commander and her team...
and, none of your generals,admirals,chief of staff that are still left alive has no rank high enough to call martial law
so,as usual,when it fails,bring a SC case up
and none of you can see the gameplay repe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 November, 02:44
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
Well why doesn't your ground commander show us just how bad she is then?
What has she done for us?
She has no power what so ever, if she did have all the power she claims she would have actual control of he planet as she says by now and would have solved all of this by now.

She has had plenty of time to do something?

If she is so interested in making this planet better she would be helping them expose the fraud in the election for instance. Where is she?

Show us something she can do maybe?
What you got?
She has been all talk now for 4 yrs that I know of now.

I have written about it many times
I have created an article last year that covers all of it and has all the answers you need...
it is in my posts here from last year, it is way too long to post again
04:09 PM - Nov 26, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BlackPanther17 in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
26 November, 04:50
who is this 'she'? dr val? Romana?

26 November, 05:03
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
I have written about why we don;t need anyone to rule over us
why we do not need saviours

and, truth is , we don;t
you guys keep talking about fixing the election result, only shows how deeply conditioned and that you are perfect example of a slave...

military doesn't work for humanity, it works for cabal

26 November, 04:26
Taking control of our local communities is also necessary but make no mistake, if the military does not help us defeat these evils, you and your little local community will be squashed like bugs by them without a second thought and without much effort on their part.
We all have to live on this planet together. Unless you can take your little group and leave the planet to conduct your sovereignty, then perhaps consider helping defeat these evil bastards first.

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

26 November, 04:22
All bullshit answer the question maybe.
Your woman CLAIMS to be in control of the whole world yet she does nothing to stop the carnage.

We all know that our planet has a process to go thro to get to where we need to be as sovereign citizens and she offers nothing to help right this ship but criticism of those trying to make a difference.
She is visibly shaken every time she has to speak of Trump or Juan. She literally cant speak of them without loosing her shit.
She is so powerful that she took almost 4 yrs just to get a somewhat decent internet site she is so powerful.

Babbling bullshit walking imo. We need to collectively stop the evil controlling our govt first before anything else can be done.

She has no power to affect change.
We together will manifest change in spite of ppl like her, fake controlers, all talk no action.