Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Was definitely a fryday for me. Was very unproductive.
Munchied myself all the leftovers.
Recovering.

What's up with that Supreme Court thing?
01:27 PM - Nov 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mnp Sna @ms2021
27 November, 09:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Dec 01 = 12/01 = Q#1201 = Federal Lawsuit regarding Presidential Election = Brunson v Adams SCOTUS 22-380 Case = Trump Card Coming?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Wightman @jtwightman
27 November, 02:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
27 November, 02:10
Fryday, unproductive, munchied, recovering...the keywords that stuck out to this stoner😬🤷‍♀️

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 November, 02:05
JFK Jr lives = 122
Jesus Blood = 1111
The End Is Near = 122
Bill Clinton= 122

Q 122

connie wright @cowri
27 November, 12:14
Here's the latest interview: https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Team Awesome Power Hour with Loy Brunson 11/26/2022 - YouTube

We are THRILLED to bring you an update on Supreme Court 22-380 with Loy Brunson! He was so gracious to share his time and knowledge with us. We pray you will...

William Filer @TahoeBilly
26 November, 10:55
I shouldn't get too excited, but I am anyways!!! This is the exact little unseen twist I would have guessed, Military WITHOUT SCOTUS???No this makes sense, sneaky, fast and certified!!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
26 November, 10:31
About that Supreme Court thing, is it meat and taters or is it just a smattering of gravy?

... ... @Luciferlost
26 November, 10:26
I always think back to a couple of years ago & yhat massive police presence at Capitol Hill....interesting

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 November, 09:22

Jessica Marie @Faith11286
26 November, 09:00

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 November, 08:16
This cat seems to know a thing or two! 👇😂👍

https://rumble.com/v1x61a5...

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 November, 09:11
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I was literally just wondering where you have been!
🙌

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
26 November, 07:16
http://ralandbrunson.com/H...

scroll down for the updates.

Dayby Day @Tempered_swell
26 November, 07:07
Given the sheer number of “folks” too comfortable in their life to question anything. One would have to think that a “shock” event would be necessary to get these people engaged. That said, with the level of infiltration within the U.S. government, its hard to see it coming that avenue. I, like many, pray for this to happen sooner rather than later. If the long game is the play, its hard to beleive this movement to trancend from generation to generation. Still we fight, hoping our prayers are heard and that help, in some form, is on the way.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Irish Scot @IrishScot
26 November, 06:32
🤣 I'm on day 3 of left-over stove top. You are allowed to have unproductive days.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
26 November, 06:13
🎳

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
26 November, 06:13

Patrick Zsilavetz @Dsx_Loki
26 November, 06:03
Hey VK,

It was a very unproductive vibe for myself also, but I forced myself to go out and put up some Christmas lights. Feel pretty energized now though.

As for the SC...I'm hoping it's legit in challenging the 2020 election, but I doubt there'd be any mainstream coverage.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
26 November, 05:32
FRYed-day!
recharge!

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
26 November, 05:27
😁 Me....

Moor Tony @Tonymoor
26 November, 05:25
Hello everyone i want to testify on how I joined the illuminati kingdom and my life change totally i become rich and famous. WhatsApp number +1 (717) 485-8519 I was trying to join this society for so many years I was scammed before I was down i could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all means but all in vain, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because i was scam before . finally a friend of mine introduce me to the right way to join illuminati. I was initiated, surprisingly I was given an instant benefit money of $4,000,000.00 as a new member of the great illuminati kingdom I was very happy, for those of you trying to join this illuminati society this is your opportunity for you to join. Contact the illuminati official WhatsApp number +1 (717) 485-8519 how to join, i want you all to know that it is totally free on how to join the illuminati, this is the real illuminati temple where you can join and be totally free in life and be successful

Come N See @Comeandsee
26 November, 05:21
Holy Spirit Activate
https://youtube.com/shorts...

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
do we really think its going to be that easy? the military is the only way. so ive heard

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
26 November, 06:14
In response Carla Williams to her Publication
after failure of supreme court 🤔

Come N See @Comeandsee

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
26 November, 05:13
Good to hear ya get some time to relax man. You always seem so frikn busy. All that fasting just to get the turkey coma ha ha.
Carry on

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
26 November, 04:44
Good Day VK - OH SO love your subtle notes. LoL - looks like something could be a foot. Hope so !

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
26 November, 04:34
Latest update on SCOTUS site.
11/23/22 - Waiver of United States of right to respond submitted.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 November, 05:45
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
What does that mean? 🤷‍♀️

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
26 November, 04:20
Interesting take here. Apparently, the fact Scotus even agreed to hear the case is a miracle.
Left me very hopeful! Seems like the way things should go at this time! 👀🙏🏼
https://rumble.com/v1x61a5...

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts