Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 November, 01:27
Was definitely a fryday for me. Was very unproductive.
Munchied myself all the leftovers.
Recovering.

What's up with that Supreme Court thing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
It is nothing,again...it always goes like this, if the current plan failed, bring the SC case up, this gameplay keeps going on every time ...
end game, is reinstating trump, or in this case ,bring out the agent that plays him...
but,anyway,
boogaloo mercenaries failed to commit massacre during thanksgiving
As I mentioned before, 2500 of them on elon musk property in Austin, Texas, with so many of yours "alternative" media (CIA/black sun operatives) people being there too
the plan was to commit massacre ,to kill many, that would trigger military response,martial law, then the donnie would be reinstated (LOL) and then the martial law would go global (BRICS) and all black sun leaders would be reinstated

Well, it has been stopped again , by Ground Commander and her team...
and, none of your generals,admirals,chief of staff that are still left alive has no rank high enough to call martial law
so,as usual,when it fails,bring a SC case up
and none of you can see the gameplay repe
02:27 PM - Nov 26, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BlackPanther17 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 November, 02:44
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
Well why doesn't your ground commander show us just how bad she is then?
What has she done for us?
She has no power what so ever, if she did have all the power she claims she would have actual control of he planet as she says by now and would have solved all of this by now.

She has had plenty of time to do something?

If she is so interested in making this planet better she would be helping them expose the fraud in the election for instance. Where is she?

Show us something she can do maybe?
What you got?
She has been all talk now for 4 yrs that I know of now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 November, 04:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Your question only shows me how deeply conditioned you are

Why would you ever think that election really matters???
It is selection,not an election, our votes do not count
Why are you looking for someone to rule over you???
why would anyone in right mind ever think that left is better than right or opposite???
What do you think is the meaning of red and blue???
Are you sovereign being that takes responsibility for your own actions or are you a slave???
Why do you think we (each one of us) can not all take care of our own community , of our own state,of our own country??? Are you dependable on government handouts??? Are you still funding cabal through your taxes??? why are you still paying taxes??? there are jobs around that pays cash only...if there are not,create them yourself, easiest thing to do, one thing leads to another

Can you open your mind and really think about possibilities that each one of us can create

26 November, 04:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have written about it many times
I have created an article last year that covers all of it and has all the answers you need...
it is in my posts here from last year, it is way too long to post again

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
26 November, 02:38
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
Spot on!!