Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
A few years ago my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. She had no desire to go through surgery, chemo, or radiation, and while in the hospital discussing options with the surgeon, he suddenly lowered his voice, learned forward, and told her, โ€œThere are other options. Get online. Research. Then if you decide you want surgery, you can come back and see me.โ€

Mom began taking B17 in the form of apricot seeds. Six weeks later, her one-inch lump had disappeared.

https://deeprootsathome.co...
12:16 PM - Nov 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by RoyHermanKellerman in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
18 July, 04:22
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication
I've personally seen a tumor shrink rapidly in one of my rescued Egyptian Spiny Mice, I'd simply give him 1 or 2 organic Almonds and an organic Apple core 'W/ Pips' a day. The vet who had previously told me 'nothing could be done' other then pts when too uncomfortable, later said 'well maybe it was not a tumor but something else' when I showed her it Was gone. Unfortunately it didn't work with an elderly common mouse I had, sadly I didn't have any apricot pips to try๐Ÿ˜”.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
18 July, 03:37
I eat 2 Apricot seeds everyday after my one meal and 2 pieces of cloves . The apricot seeds have to taste bitter in order to get the benefits of B17. Iโ€™m not a Doctor or a Dietician. Do your research ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 July, 10:49
God provided everything. Praise God for her recovery and the doctors suggestion.๐Ÿ™

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
17 July, 06:46
pits are hard..
so how do you fix them not to break your teeth?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 July, 10:31
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
You can buy the seed portion online by the pound. It is very similar to an almond. I just pop one in my mouth and chew it up.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 July, 10:32
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
You don't eat the hard shell of the pit just the inner seed.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
17 July, 03:11
Same thing happened for a friend's friend! It went away after doing this!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
17 July, 02:52
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ป Ty so much for re-posting.

I sent the link to my friend who got Cancer
AFTER he was vaccinated for C-19.
He's going into Hospital Thursday
to have MORE of a lung removed ๐Ÿ˜”

I told him NOT to get vaxxed,
like I told all my friends.
Most didn't listen to me ๐Ÿ’”

J.J. Jameson @jjj
18 July, 09:56
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
The guy in the picture is dead. Died of cancer.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
20 July, 01:07
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Same boat. Warned and ignored

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
17 July, 01:35
In California you could buy B-17 called Laetril at the Health Food stores. I ate delicious sweet peach pits as a child. I ate 1 or 2 a week for a few years & never got sick.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
17 July, 12:10
I have found that surgeons are more honest than other doctors.