Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Jay James @birdmanjay
26 November, 12:46
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Here is the official site with all of the info...legal docs. Meetings. Members.

It looks like the plan is to create a new govt under the Constitution and Bill of Rights effectively cancelling the Deep State owned California. Every County will be able to petition to join the new state. If all counties agree, the Orsini family loses control and has nothing left to govern. Seems like a brilliant plan to me...and it is moving forward rapidly.

https://www.newcalifornias...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
26 November, 01:21
In response Jay James to his Publication
thanks for sharing this 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
26 November, 12:35
they should do away with the Government there start a new state start over Calif sucks to live in if your a republican

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
26 November, 09:12
God I hope I live in the good part!!

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
26 November, 08:31
Divide is never the answer, look to multiply the good from sea to shining sea