Only people mentioned by riverlass in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 November, 01:17
In response riverlass flow to her Publication
Actually I was just talking to my daughter about this today. I am glad that I live in an old house that has lead paint under other paint. Hopefully it still provides protection. There is probably a reason why they were converting Aluminum siding to Vinyl Siding too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
25 November, 10:30
This is complete BS. Lead is a neurotoxin, endocrine disruptor, and when lodged in bone marrow, a carcinogen leading to leukemia. STOP THE BASELESS, INANE CRAP.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
25 November, 09:09
BUT OF COURSE!!! This I did NOT know, but it figures because this has been the DS's long game,,, and they did not miss a beat, until TRUMP!

reaper myer @reapermyer
25 November, 08:38
you got bigger problems if your kid eats paint

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 November, 01:19
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I actually agree with this post. It makes total sense. Just the idea that they think kids were eating paint chips was a little far fetched. I grew up in a house with lead paint and I didn't eat lead paint chips.