Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Life feels "stuck" right now. There is only so much you can do in terms of waking people up. Relationships with many friends and family are in suspended animation, as they float about in their hallucinogenic hypnosis after Covid. Epic justice is promised... the fall of the MSM... the "common knowledge" of society needs to align to reality in order for any kind of social engagement to be possible outside of awake/patriot circles. And in my case, there is one personal betrayal that can only be resolved (morally) by events in the world showing up the treacherous scoundrel for the creepy coward that he is.
05:48 PM - Nov 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Momma Bear @ur1spark
04 December, 02:46
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Many aware, (myself included) have been mocked and betrayed by people we love. I hope for a day when they ask “How did you know?”, so i can answer back ,“WHY do you think you didn't know?”. I want vindication, but even more than that …I want them to recognize their ignorant, apathetic and ugly part in all of this. That vindication and recognition will be bittersweet. Hang in there, Martin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
04 December, 02:19
Thanks Martin, needed all that color and light! Everything here is shades of white and gray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
YerMotherShip 1776 @YerMotherShip
25 November, 07:45
Super cool pics Martin - Lots of colorful light, reflections are awesome too. “Reflections are important”. 😊👍