Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 08:38
I wonder how many members of WEF are just working together while secretly planning to destroy each other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
22 November, 10:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK (Cool Dad),
I just got off the phone with Lauren. She requested an Anon Lawyer. She asked me to respond to your recent post with this message. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
please repost🔁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 November, 03:36
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
Hope she is OK. I reposted and hopefully the community can help.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 November, 03:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
24 November, 03:01
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Jason,
Just let us all back on twitter and the world changes in 60 to 90 days. I so believe our GOD is ready to move.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 November, 08:37
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
All is in Gods' timing.

Jes King @jes_US
25 November, 01:36
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Indeed, but even the God's greatest Warriors
know the time is waxing thin. 🤔Maybe some more proactive forward moving prayers brother? After all Thanksgiving has now passed and we approach Christmas all too quickly, Some of us without our children-family😭 even if it was a scheduled visit others will not allow. It is time for them to go away.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
IT IS TIME. Children are still suffering at the hands of abusive Creatures Please God We Suffer when children suffer. I AM #IAM WHO I AM
YOU ARE
WE ARE #Empathic the Bright ones are attracted but these Psychopathic narcissistic clay vessels with Serpentine consciousness have got to go! #NCSWIC for pedos blood drinkers and baby eaters ARE REBUKED ×9× 777 BY THE SOURCE CREATOR'S DIVINE JUSTICE we humbly ask you to eradicate delete and erase all people who leave the little ones astray. we pray this in the mighty name to Jesus Christ of Nazareth. it is so
tell me all seem pretty okay with letting these pedophiles slip through the cracks. oh no no no no I've had a list of real long list and I've never acted out on it. because my dad says, we get our strength from the restraint. "Be wise as serpents, yet gentle as 🕊 Doves " - Yeshua
not easy
Lord have mercy on us
Rain ☔ down hellfire on the enemy. Gone on for WAY TOO LONG!
01:56 PM - Nov 25, 2022
In response Jes King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by B_Christos in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brian Mulloy, click on at the bottom under it