Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 08:38
I wonder how many members of WEF are just working together while secretly planning to destroy each other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
VK (Cool Dad),
I just got off the phone with Lauren. She requested an Anon Lawyer. She asked me to respond to your recent post with this message. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
please repost🔁
10:39 PM - Nov 22, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pasquale in this post can reply
Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
25 November, 11:02
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
24 November, 03:02
Read this doc:
levende-gemeenschap.eu and choose your language (Dutch, French or english, or spanish)
We the free people of this earth obey only to the laws of our father in heaven: GOD almighty! The Bible is our Holy Book!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
24 November, 03:05
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
24 November, 02:57
What is this all about? Dont take a lawyer, because than you submit yourself to their 'strawman' court. Stay out of these court rooms and only sign in red ink with NO capitals. Everybody born on this earth has their own god given rights. We are made by GOD. So ask for a connection by laptop and stay outside of the court room, and take a witness with you. Dont sign anything Black in White that they give you. Read the constitution: if you didn't anything wrong against this
(the commandmens from GOD) they can not punish you for any thing!

25 November, 01:06
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Thank you for your response as it is greatly appreciated. It is apparent that Lauren doesn't have access to anything but verbal communication, and remember "they" listen.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 November, 01:28
Good Grief - WHAT is going on? Its difficult to pray or recommend a lawyer without knowing what kind of Lawyer?
This is most disheartening for anons, evidently they are pursuing us ... careful what you say, js, for future reference.

25 November, 01:02
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Thank you for your concern. I tried to share this message in a "general" way for that very reason.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
24 November, 01:25
🙏

25 November, 01:07
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Thank you for your prayers ❤️

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
24 November, 10:30
Christine, what can we do to help Lauren?

25 November, 01:09
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
This is the only thing she asked me to do, because honestly I am not certain what can we do besides legally.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 November, 10:20
🙏🙏🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
24 November, 09:24
Sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏

25 November, 01:10
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Thank you for your prayers 💜

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
24 November, 09:02
🙏💖 I am Praying for Lauren💙🙏 God Bless 🙏💙🙏💖

25 November, 01:14
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Thank you for your prayers 💜

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 November, 11:17
American Frontline Doctors supposedly had attorneys working with them.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 November, 11:16
Oh praise GOD. I have been worried. Please give her my love and tell her if she needs financial help to let us know. She's in my prayers.

25 November, 01:12
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you for your response as it is truly greatly appreciated. I will definitely tell her the next call. We may be looking to relocate her.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
23 November, 11:15
Unable to help directly but will send 🙏🏻🙏🏻 for her to receive all the support she needs ✨💖💫

25 November, 01:15
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Thank you ❤️

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
23 November, 05:52
I don't know what kind of lawyer ur looking for but Tom Renz is fighting the jabs. He's an attorney but not an anon...

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
23 November, 04:21
sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏

23 November, 05:44
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
thank you ❤️ greatly appreciated

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 November, 03:53
Please let her know, we miss her and her decodes.

Please tell her to #BlessUp

23 November, 05:46
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
i will definitely do that🙏❤️

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 November, 03:36
Hope she is OK. I reposted and hopefully the community can help.

25 November, 01:56
Im on the phone with her now, she told me to rell you thank you Cool Dad and she loves you, and she does because thats a Cool Dad

25 November, 01:56
*tell

Julie Casey @Trump2023
23 November, 09:40
I asked for an Anon lawyer over a year ago first come first serve . 😃

23 November, 02:42
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
are you in jail? an institution? almost dead?

a prayer would greatly be appreciated

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
22 November, 11:07
🙏🏻💞🙏🏻

22 November, 11:11
In response Compassionate Witness to her Publication
thank you ❤️ love and prayers are appreciated 🙏

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
22 November, 10:42
Do these guys still have lawyers? https://americasfrontlined...

22 November, 11:14
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
thank you for your response as it is greatly appreciated, and that is worth the research 🙏❤️

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
22 November, 10:42
💖🙏🙏🙏

22 November, 11:12
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
thank you ❤️ love and prayers are greatly appreciated 🙏