Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 November, 03:41
With Anons coming back to Twitter.

Elon putting a stop to lies, corruption and pedos...

The MSM imploding.

This is shaping up to be quite a 2023.

Timelines seem to have shifted slightly but I do believe this is the best timeline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
24 November, 03:46
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
WE WERE KICKED OFF TWITTER FOR TRYING TO WAKE PEOPLE UP WITH THE TRUTH. IVE BEEN HACKED HAD OVER 70 ACCOUNTS IN THE LAST TWO DECADES, GETTING BANNED ONLY MADE ME MORE DETERMINED

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
For Love of Country @Michelle1776
25 November, 12:01
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Same here. I have been arrested by the FBI for having been at the Capitol January 6th. They want me to do 3 years in prison. I did nothing wrong. I will fight until my last breath. I am beyond thankful that they did not throw me in a DC jail almost 2 years ago, and that I am on the outside. I spent one day in jail, only, thank GOD, but they want me to do 3 years. I will not stop fighting for this country and the Constitution.

Only people mentioned by BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply
For Love of Country @Michelle1776
25 November, 12:15
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Thank you. I pray God blesses you for your kindness.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
25 November, 12:24
In response For Love of Country to her Publication
HE BLESSES US ALL EVERY DAY WE JUST NEED TO LEARN TO SEE IT AND GIVE THANKS TO GOD