Doq Holliday @doqholliday
With Anons coming back to Twitter.

Elon putting a stop to lies, corruption and pedos...

The MSM imploding.

This is shaping up to be quite a 2023.

Timelines seem to have shifted slightly but I do believe this is the best timeline.
03:41 PM - Nov 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
01 December, 09:58
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I'm still suspended

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
25 November, 12:21
I think we shifted to [PlanB]. It went into effect after the election -for losing the Senate. That's why Trump announced his candidacy suddenly, and right after.

#Trump2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ragia HRH @HRH
25 November, 07:54
Good morning snd happy birthday! hope you had a great one!
How do you explain Musk’s partnership with Neuralink to mind control humans? I have asked this question multiple times in various platforms, but I got no answer.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 November, 01:19
There needs to be a stop to the JABS!!!!!!!! & waking ppl up to this genocide!!!!!!!

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
25 November, 12:28
Happy Thanksgiving Doq! You’ve been right about pretty much everything. TS is getting spicy! 😎🍿

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
24 November, 11:29
Main focus on MSM or those that are protected by MSM?

Lysanne anon @lysanne
24 November, 07:41
Is it true Elon posted he’d ban people who post about their beliefs that 911 was not what we were told or they comment about agreeing with Alex Jones? If so, I’m not going back to Twitter. EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion as long as they’re not threatening people.

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
24 November, 07:15
Doq, I am so grateful for your presence here as an AU family leader. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family❣️ I am fighting for my 5 children, 12 grands and in humble gratefulness for my 5 Ancestors on the Mayflower❣️WWG1WGA🙏🏻🇺🇸

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
24 November, 07:02
Excellent!!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 November, 06:53
Happy Thanksgiving Doq 🙏🏼🥰
The light Finally Shining Thru!!

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
24 November, 06:52
The poor bass-ackwards MSM. They don't stand a a chance against the speed and agility of the anon community.

I will enjoy watching them drown in their own lies as their wall of deceit crumbles!

Red Edge @Rededge
24 November, 06:48
Exciting times ahead

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 November, 06:44
Something shifted De Ja Vu is back!

USA DAR @buffaloalum
24 November, 04:57
i never thought elon would become a hero. unbelievable what he is doing. it is HUGE.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
24 November, 04:56
It will be interesting some day to discover the ethical principles used for the tradeoffs to select the optimal timeline.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
25 November, 02:07
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Also interesting the principles & tradeoffs that come to an end that change the world.

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
24 November, 03:56
why go back to Egypt?

I love my new home here with each amd every one of you, Patriots!!!

Much Love Many Blessings 🙏🌹

Ragia HRH @HRH
25 November, 07:57
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication
What did you mean saying “Why going back to Egypt” if I may ask?

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
24 November, 03:55
Going to very exciting seeing and chatting with people I have not seen for almost 2 years. Meme's away !!!!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
24 November, 03:53

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
24 November, 03:46
WE WERE KICKED OFF TWITTER FOR TRYING TO WAKE PEOPLE UP WITH THE TRUTH. IVE BEEN HACKED HAD OVER 70 ACCOUNTS IN THE LAST TWO DECADES, GETTING BANNED ONLY MADE ME MORE DETERMINED

For Love of Country @Michelle1776
25 November, 12:01
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Same here. I have been arrested by the FBI for having been at the Capitol January 6th. They want me to do 3 years in prison. I did nothing wrong. I will fight until my last breath. I am beyond thankful that they did not throw me in a DC jail almost 2 years ago, and that I am on the outside. I spent one day in jail, only, thank GOD, but they want me to do 3 years. I will not stop fighting for this country and the Constitution.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
24 November, 03:44

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
24 November, 03:42
True!!!!