Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I’m thankful for God & His son.

I’m thankful for the plan they created for us.

I’m thankful for JFK & the fact that he flipped the script & turned his back on the secret handshake clubs, even though he know it would probably cost him his life.

I’m thankful for the secret service & military members that want to see#KennedyVision come to fruition.

I’m thankful for DJT & his yuge sacrifice to serve his Country and to take all the slings & arrows he has taken. Thankful for the Trump family for being so loyal & dedicated to the mission.

I’m thankful for JFK Jr for never giving up on finding his father’s killers & being a good man. Also for innovating & learning so much about new tech and how to use it properly to take out the cabal.

I’m thankful to all the Anons here that have been so loyal to spreading truth, every single day. Also JPB, RFK Jr, Julian Assange, Admiral Rogers, Flynn, Juan, Dan, and many other loyal Patriots.

Thankful for EM or whoever he is.
09:09 PM - Nov 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
28 November, 12:36
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
❤🇨🇦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
26 November, 12:46
Family 💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
26 November, 12:43
You have a special way with words! So thankful for all the fine folks here at AU!!!

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
25 November, 09:01
Yes Sir well said, Doq. I am grateful for you.
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
25 November, 10:17
a time for thanks, and Doq you expressed them well, sacrifices made by so many, ty God that You did not give up on us as Your children but encouraged the ones chosen to carry out Your Plan. be with all of us to finish, Your perfect order, Your perfect timing. keep your warriors close, safe, until All is Finished ♥️♥️♥️

amy lilley @amylilley
25 November, 10:07
Amen Doq, A M E N🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😇🥰😎

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
25 November, 09:55
💯THIS!👆Perfectly stated and I agree with my whole ❤️. Which is another big thanks! This whole operation has found so many pieces of my then very shattered heart and patiently and lovingly strengthened and integrated to LIFE.

Ray Light @Rayoflight
25 November, 09:40

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
25 November, 09:26
❤️🙏❤️Amen

Night Shift @kekerista
25 November, 09:23
« This little light of mine » par Sister Rosetta Tharpe (1960) - YouTube

Sur la scène du 1er Festival de Jazz d'Antibes Juan-les-Pins en 1960, Sister Rosetta THARPE, à la guitare électrique, chante "This little light of mine". Ell...

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
25 November, 09:22
Thank you Doq for putting it into words so perfectly. I am so very thankful that God has lead me to each and every one of you! I have been picking up the crumbs of truth from most of you all for decades. 🙏❣️🙏

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
25 November, 09:15
Thank you Doc for stating this so well. ❤

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
25 November, 09:10
LOVE

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 November, 09:02
Thank You All, and God is Making Our Way !!! Thank You Father🙌

Ange Love @LoveM
25 November, 08:57
🙏🏻Thank you King Jesus for pure Love, Grace and Mercy✝️🕊❤️

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
25 November, 04:56
💖 Thank You 💖
✨ In This Together ✨

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
25 November, 03:57
So TRUE 👏🏻👍🏻❣️

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
25 November, 01:41
Very well said! I couldnt agree more. Thank you for all you do. Hoping you had a blessed Thanksgiving. Hugs

Niece Nardini @niecen
25 November, 01:10
Doq i am thankful for you!

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
25 November, 12:14
Amen Doq! ❤️

Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
25 November, 12:03
This is such a good “Things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving”… Amazing time to be alive. 🍿 Thank you Jesus!

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
25 November, 12:00
Thankful for YOU, Doq! And likewise....I'm very thankful, for them, as well. Couldnt handle this situation without you all!

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
24 November, 11:59
I am Thankful for all the above, too.
I am Thankful for each and every Blessing in my life.
I am Thankful for you Doq.
You are a Warrior Patriot!
THANK U for your dedication to the truth.
THANK U for sharing this journey and guiding us all. 🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 November, 11:55
Well said Doq, and as has been for quite a while You and I are on the same page on most things and ppl.

Did I mention my vision of being a man back in 1776 the other day?
It was pretty awesome!

We will never give up.
We will never give in.
Against any and all that come in between Us and Freedom.
&
Against any and all that come in between me and God.

#VictoryOrDeath
#Trump /JFKJr2023

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 November, 11:52
The whole world is thankful for you, DoQ+! God bless you and the courageous patriots willing to put their lives on the line for our greater good. Keep doing the good work. It is forever etched in stone and echoes throughout the cosmos. ❤️ 🙏 ❤️

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Tom Grant @GrantQ
24 November, 11:51
Excuse my ignorance but who is JPB?

Tom Grant @GrantQ
24 November, 11:51
Excuse my ignorance but who is JPB?

hope saxton @Scribe11
24 November, 11:50
I am thankful for your insightful, inspiring, positive, no-bullsh*t posts, Doq. Oh...also for all the things you listed.
Happy Thanksgiving from Canada.❤️❤️❤️