Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 November, 09:09
I’m thankful for God & His son.

I’m thankful for the plan they created for us.

I’m thankful for JFK & the fact that he flipped the script & turned his back on the secret handshake clubs, even though he know it would probably cost him his life.

I’m thankful for the secret service & military members that want to see#KennedyVision come to fruition.

I’m thankful for DJT & his yuge sacrifice to serve his Country and to take all the slings & arrows he has taken. Thankful for the Trump family for being so loyal & dedicated to the mission.

I’m thankful for JFK Jr for never giving up on finding his father’s killers & being a good man. Also for innovating & learning so much about new tech and how to use it properly to take out the cabal.

I’m thankful to all the Anons here that have been so loyal to spreading truth, every single day. Also JPB, RFK Jr, Julian Assange, Admiral Rogers, Flynn, Juan, Dan, and many other loyal Patriots.

Thankful for EM or whoever he is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Thank You All, and God is Making Our Way !!! Thank You Father🙌
09:02 AM - Nov 25, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it