Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
25 November, 03:26
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
@qbero17 is still blocked. Have been since Jan 8th 2021

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
25 November, 12:28
Hmmm, looks like he’s removed a lot of bots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
24 November, 05:49
ha 72% nice.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
24 November, 03:46
Looks like the accounts will be back next week.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Islands Onthebeach @Islandsonthebeach
24 November, 12:23
I just voted. The numbers are still 72 and 28

KA - BQQM @J1111
24 November, 12:18
I don't even remember why I got suspended but when Trump got booted I had a screw you guys attitude and must have said something they didn't like 😂🤣😂

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
24 November, 11:37
how about that 28%.. while i am waking up, i am learning how many oeople in my life are 💩

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
24 November, 11:21
Confirmation that 28% of Twitter users are one or any combination of the follwing:
-Authoritarians
-Communists
-Totalitarians
-Sheeple
-Bots

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 November, 11:24
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
20% less than last weeks poll. So there was a cleanup of trolls and bots. Good to see.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
24 November, 11:10
Whoever controls the media controls the power and I’m gonna guess the White Hats are officially in control of it Everything .

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 November, 11:04
Shane & VK same 📄 22|00
MSM Fall is next👇

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
24 November, 10:19
I see he has cleaned out the bots!!! Makes things better for sure!

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
24 November, 10:17

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
24 November, 10:10
so just like he reinstated 4 10 20's account after the poll ended should i expect the same after this poll closes?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 November, 10:18
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
I think so.