Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
24 November, 08:46
Lesson from yesterday: never engage with people who approach you like this. They only seek to dominate and damage you.

He hadn’t watched my video, which explicitly states the opposite. He doesn’t know my personal history… all 3 partners were immigrants, one non-white, one Jewish. He has no care about what sacrifices I have made to stand against the crowd.

Don’t ever feed the trolls, no matter what format their offer comes in. No obligation to respond in the case of disrespectful or obnoxious content.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
24 November, 08:54
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I did not pick up anything bad from that video. Love you Martin G

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It’s a simple demographic fact… Paris is further down the same trajectory.
08:55 AM - Nov 24, 2022
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
24 November, 09:17
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I can qualify your comment about Paris... it most definitely is further down that track.

In 1980 I visited Paris on an art college trip. I was separated from the group I was with and ended up at Sacre Coer on my own.

I was approached by a Berber Arab, who warned me about my open bag, and theives. He used this as a way to start a conversation.

My French was (is) patchy, but he offered to show me some of the sights. I was thankful for the company at the time - being naive about grooming, and the trafficking trade.

It soon became apparent he was interested in getting physical with me I refused his advances, and managed to ditch him at a crowded subway, taking a train going in the opposite direction to what I needed, getting off at the next station then returning on another train.

Islam encourages pedophillia, and there is nothing it does not know about slave trading, and how to entrap the unwary.

London today, looks like Paris in 1980.

Hijra.