Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Lesson from yesterday: never engage with people who approach you like this. They only seek to dominate and damage you.

He hadn’t watched my video, which explicitly states the opposite. He doesn’t know my personal history… all 3 partners were immigrants, one non-white, one Jewish. He has no care about what sacrifices I have made to stand against the crowd.

Don’t ever feed the trolls, no matter what format their offer comes in. No obligation to respond in the case of disrespectful or obnoxious content.
08:46 AM - Nov 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
24 November, 10:21
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
lucfer’s minions .. they don’t care for nothing . Empty vessels

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
24 November, 09:16
If you feed a troll, it’ll follow you home!🤣I learned this the hard way! Happy Thanksgiving Martin, from across the pond!😄❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
24 November, 09:03
❤️ Grateful for you, Martin.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
24 November, 08:54
I did not pick up anything bad from that video. Love you Martin G

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
24 November, 08:55
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
It’s a simple demographic fact… Paris is further down the same trajectory.