Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
I don't know all of you here on AnonUp, but I'm very thankful for each and every one of you. Truly! ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

#LikeMindedness
08:44 AM - Nov 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
24 November, 05:52
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
24 November, 12:33
❤️💐🍾🎈🎊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
24 November, 08:57
We know eachother's souls tho. God Bless you my Fren, and may you have a blessed Thanksgiving Day

24 November, 03:43
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
Indeed! We are all connected through our hearts, souls & like-mindedness! Thank you! Wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving today and many, many more of God's blessings upon your life!! 💓💓💓

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
24 November, 08:56
And we all thank you. God bless you. Your posts have been a blessing to me many times. We are gonna win this war. I believe it completely.

24 November, 03:58
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
Oh what a sweetheart you are! I really appreciate your kind words. I believe too that we will win because God is on our side. Hard days ahead, yes, but we are getting stronger and stronger in the fight. So much corruption is being exposed--a very good thing--but more corruption has to come out before it all gets turned around. And I hear the turnaround is going to be fast! 🙏🙏🙏 God Bless You too Brian!! Have a lovely Thanksgiving! 💗💗💗

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 November, 08:49

24 November, 08:53
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
💗💗💗

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
24 November, 08:47
I am very thankful for the kind, loving souls here as well. May your day be filled with love, healthy conversation, yummy fixins and Our Lord Jesus Christ always. God bless you all.

24 November, 08:50
In response MRI Girl to her Publication
Ohhh, what a beautiful soul you are! Thank you for your very precious words to us all! May you have the best Thanksgiving Day ever with the special people in your life!
💗💗💗💗💗