JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 November, 11:33
The range of disclosure that we've enjoyed in the past 22 months is sobering. We're eating well and less. We're grounded. We're hydrated with clean or distilled water, we're breathing and it's not shallow out of our throats or upper chest. We're vibin high and trusting God. We should be good.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 November, 01:01
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
WAIT WAIT! WAIT!!!
You forgot one thing>>>our great sense of humor!

As we watch this movie unfold we strive hard to recognize who is real and who is NOT.

This video you sent me is hillarious!
Love it!

BTW:
Nana has heard that here on Anonup we have some new visitors, now I can't confirm nor deny but RUMOR has it that we have some FED infiltrators checking us out.

PLEASE LET ME BE THE FIRST
TO WELCOME OUR NEW PLAYERS...cough cough...
I MEAN GUESTS!

Do they look different to you @vincentkennedy ???

https://youtu.be/gODZzSOel...
Key & Peele - East/West College Bowl - YouTube

This year's East/West Collegiate Bowl is full of flamboyant personalities.About Key & Peele: Key & Peele showcases the fearless wit of stars Keegan-Michael K...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
23 November, 01:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
just watched the vid...oh mercy...😂🤣😂🤣😂...and i hope the "visitors" you mentioned "enjoy" their viewing...🙄

23 November, 01:34
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
😇Maybe we can bring them back to God and convince them to leave the puppets of satan they take their orders from?😇

Only people mentioned by T_Radioactive in this post can reply
Michael American @MichaelAmerican
24 November, 12:18
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
i am quite the white hats have bots and it's programming believes in God.

24 November, 12:08
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
Nah these not bots if they are here, the ones that must not realize yet they are working for the wrong side!