JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
The range of disclosure that we've enjoyed in the past 22 months is sobering. We're eating well and less. We're grounded. We're hydrated with clean or distilled water, we're breathing and it's not shallow out of our throats or upper chest. We're vibin high and trusting God. We should be good.

#TheGreatAwakening
11:33 AM - Nov 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 November, 11:12
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
🔥👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 November, 01:12
❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
23 November, 01:07
We're Traveling 20 Miles, this Afternoon to Get About 40 Gallons of Artisian Well Water from an Artisian Well that has been Flowing for 150 Years.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 November, 01:20
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
And it shows.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 November, 01:01
WAIT WAIT! WAIT!!!
You forgot one thing>>>our great sense of humor!

As we watch this movie unfold we strive hard to recognize who is real and who is NOT.

This video you sent me is hillarious!
Love it!

BTW:
Nana has heard that here on Anonup we have some new visitors, now I can't confirm nor deny but RUMOR has it that we have some FED infiltrators checking us out.

PLEASE LET ME BE THE FIRST
TO WELCOME OUR NEW PLAYERS...cough cough...
I MEAN GUESTS!

Do they look different to you @vincentkennedy ???

https://youtu.be/gODZzSOel...
Key & Peele - East/West College Bowl - YouTube

This year's East/West Collegiate Bowl is full of flamboyant personalities.About Key & Peele: Key & Peele showcases the fearless wit of stars Keegan-Michael K...

Red Man @2PillarPortal
23 November, 04:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
AlphaBOT.'s
🤡
👇

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
23 November, 11:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
had a bunch of newbies follow me, profiles nearly identical, blocked em all lol

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
23 November, 12:18
Learn CPR

Evangelina @Evangelina
23 November, 12:16
🧡

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
23 November, 12:02
happy thanksgiving JFK jr fan. its true we as a family have suffered very lil and have not gone hungry at all. although the whole plandemic i never got sick tested of jabbed, i just recently got a bad flu which has been 3 weeks still hanging on. but we are safe warm and with family. ❣️

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 November, 01:26
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Happy Thanksgiving to you too. Feel better soon.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
23 November, 12:01
✨️

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
23 November, 12:02
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
I like those numbers. Good vibes..