Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO "sCiENtificallY" say it's the unvaxxed stressing the vaxxed and causing the blood clots, strokes and heart attacks!!!

🀑
05:20 PM - Nov 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Frances Long @Camelot
24 November, 12:53
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
As a side note, I unvaxed for 10 years now. my employer did approve an exemption (so big of them) but are making me pay an extra $1k for my health ins bec I supposedly am the reason for more sickness and costs. i have never caught the virus but my vaxed coworkers are repeatedly catching it. not to mention an extreme immediate host of cancers, heart problems, vertigo, double vision and so on. Yet my educated medical coworkers still believe in the safety and efficacy of the poison jab.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
24 November, 10:46
I have a question for all Veterans, Now why would they send a servey for you to fill out send with a one time visit to provide a Blood sampleβ—οΈπŸ€”πŸ§πŸ˜ THAT RIGHT THERE IS VERY VERY FISHY/SHADY to meβ—οΈπŸ˜ I threw mine in the GARBAGE ❗️I’m not giving anyone blood to check my Genetic and especially the Government ❗️with all these Poison Jabs that they want everyone to get, My opinion they want to make jabs to target certain DNA, They are looking for a certain DNA TO WIPE OUT❗️ANYONE THAT GETS ONE OF THESE SERVEYS GET RID OF ITβ—οΈπŸ˜Share

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
24 November, 10:23

Bee Bee @BxAx17
24 November, 04:55

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 November, 02:44
It's so past being funny. It really is.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
24 November, 01:48
WTF seriously? Please tell me people aren't straight up dumb enough to fall for that πŸ˜‚

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
24 November, 12:11
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
23 November, 11:32
When, is enough, enough ? Seriously, We continually look the fools spreading the truth, yet the sheep will actually believe this bull crap.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
23 November, 11:00
Oh for goodness' sake!
Sounds like desperation - wonder if any will actually believe this? Surely not!

Katherine Thompson @Willow45
23 November, 10:05
seriously in real life who knows whose vaxed or not? in normal everyday conversation do you ask someone if they're vaxed? these people are delusional living in their puppet world. vaxed are dying wake up.

Kimberlee Deppe @kimbo
23 November, 09:29
πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
23 November, 09:12
They're panicking. I've followed Pubmed for over 10 years and I've never read something as panicking. Matter of fact I've never read anything anywhere near this from PubMed. I've used PubMed in many 'arguments' as a reference to my claims as well. Looks like panic to me.

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
23 November, 08:45
Whoever β€œThe Science” is they are one stupid motherfugger.

Silver Top @Silvered
23 November, 08:23
That is the dumbest manufactured conclusion for defense of their own major failure....AGAIN.....

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
23 November, 08:19
Science yo

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 November, 07:59
I pray this causes the brainwash to question "the science" and wake up!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
23 November, 07:15
pardon me while i say...WHAT THE FUCK WILL THEY COME UP WITH NEXT!!!

Silver Top @Silvered
23 November, 08:26
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
Thank you for making me laugh so hard at the blatant ignorance those scientifically educated people flaunt! You made my day! Happy thanksgiving.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

American Girl @Americangirl
23 November, 07:11
some more brain washed form of horse shit...

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
23 November, 06:38
this looks like a four year old wrote it

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
23 November, 06:19
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
23 November, 06:09
Let me get this straight from "a mini review": ...

So If you are stressed or panicked from getting the injection, your blood vessels constrict which likely causes blood clotting.?πŸ€”

Wait... let me locate backup laughter from the cheering section!
πŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…

Unreal how they WON'T STOP trying to alter as many people as possible!!πŸ˜‘πŸ™„πŸ™„ EVIL!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
23 November, 06:02
I wont keep my comments to myself these people need to be rolled up on and taken to gitmo enough BS I am sick of it pushing the propaganda whats worse it our military allowing it.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 November, 06:14
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
You make allowing, sound negative. Let me introduce you to a positive, Military allowing them to incriminate themselves.

RICO, works best this way...

#BlessUp

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
23 November, 06:02
Oh good grief! lol

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
23 November, 05:54
I was going to say something awful about the writers, but my mom would be disappointed in me. I’ll just keep my comments to myself.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 November, 05:52
Its always Somebody Elses Fault With The SyCos / Lizards / Minion/ demon's .............

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 November, 05:51
Lawd! Follow the Non-Science πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
23 November, 05:51
Problem is - we are onto them all. We know when their mouth is moving, lies are falling out.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
23 November, 05:34
All these publications are payed by... Big Pharma!!!!