Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I will not participate in the Anon drama.

Just trying to will myself.
03:21 PM - Nov 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
21 January, 06:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
3D drama

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
24 November, 12:08
all I see is AI AI AI 😂❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 November, 06:01
I didn't even know that there was ANON drama.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
24 November, 05:03
👍🐸glad i missed the drama

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
24 November, 12:27
Interesting Sir
I thought your post is participating.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
24 November, 12:23

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
24 November, 12:10

True @True
23 November, 11:42
There is no anon drama ever. Only paytriot drama.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
23 November, 10:52
we all should be laughing, God said it is done my son. I'm very thankful and grateful for God Jesus the Holy Spirit and to all you beautiful bright Souls. on all social media platforms. You Know Who You Are! Yes you reading this right now, give yourself a big hug from yourself. Jesus is inside anyone who seeks the Sacred Heart of Yeshua resides in each and every one of us, who choose to walk with #Jesus
90% of folks i deal with day in& out, say B can you please stop talking about God?
No i will not Ever stop Proclaiming THE SOURCE CREATOR ABBA FATHER MANNA MOTHER & HOLY SON #Yeshua
#VibesHigh
#SAVETHEUSA

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
23 November, 10:37
The Q is…..which ones are Anons & which are not. I assume you’re talking about WTM. IET will be making a statement tonight.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
23 November, 10:32
What Anon drama sir?
:)

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
23 November, 09:36
Drama is for the petty, I brush it off and keep it moving. No time for bad vibes, am I right VK 😉 to much work to be done and so little time now

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
23 November, 09:23

Green 8700 @Green8700
23 November, 08:53
you can do anything you want or don’t want, I have absolutely no doubt in my mind you are a person of incredible willpower. Dammit sometimes you need to shut down some stupidness. That picture is fooking unnecessary. I’m very sorry that anybody saw that!

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
23 November, 09:11
In response Lindsay Atlantis18 to her Publication
Yeah , what F did we miss ?

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
23 November, 08:45
i expect you to lead it

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
23 November, 08:43
It's quite interesting the timing of this "drama". Considering Twitter accounts being reinstated is on the table.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 November, 08:38
You need some of this!! 👇😹

VKscreenshots
Thanksgiving checklist: 5:36PM EST

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
24 November, 11:57
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Sounds like if you can only get half (thanks Joe) of your ingredients you'll still have a wild day.

We The People @OutOfMatrix
24 November, 11:59
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
😂 To help with family members who are still on the wrong side of history?

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
23 November, 08:37

Green 8700 @Green8700
23 November, 08:39
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
🙃🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 November, 06:06
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
This kid minus the finger in his nose reminds me so much of my nephew when he was little . . . I hear his wife is supposed to be sick so please keep them both in your prayers.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 November, 08:33
I will join you!🙂👍

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
23 November, 08:31
👍😃

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
23 November, 08:12
I think people are ready for some action to start . Built up fustration has to bust Some time .

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
23 November, 07:41
The troops are getting restless sir

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
23 November, 07:40
I think it's on purpose,a disruptor.

Jody Donohue @Jody
23 November, 07:33
What I miss? 😂

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
23 November, 07:38
WORLD DRAMA IS US NAZI BULLSHIT ANYWAY

IF SOMEONE KILLED WOMANIZER KENNEDY IT WAS BAD, BECAUSE HE WAS LEADER OF "FREE WORLD", DESPITE FACT, THAT HE WAS READY TO NUKE CHINA, SO OBVIOUSLY HE WAS TAKEN OUT BY HIS OWN ROGUE PART OF US MILITARY, FOR WHICH "COLD WAR MONEY LAUNDERING SCAMM" BECOME TOO HOT TO HANDLE. ASK HEINRICH KISSINGER🤔😁😁😁

https://www.independent.co...

WHEN FRANCE ASSASINATE 22 TOP RANKING POLITICIAN ON AFRICA... NO ONE EVEN GASP...

SO ACTUALLY WHERE IS SOME EQUALL JUSTICE?
😳😳😳

https://youtu.be/SkYl_AH-q...

https://www.africanexponen...

Green 8700 @Green8700
23 November, 08:48
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
REALLY??? Did you have to post that .

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
23 November, 07:30
So in other words, no groups being added to AU and TS anytime soon? 🙏🏻🙏🏻

reaper myer @reapermyer
23 November, 07:28
id like to participate where do i find it?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 November, 07:33
In response reaper myer to his Publication
🤣 This GIF is right up your alley...

Mike Anon @Mike314
23 November, 08:40
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Look no further...where's the plane?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 November, 07:25
😁

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
23 November, 07:21
time for the middle pillar ritual