Only people mentioned by Redwavecrashin in this post can reply
Pam Truth @pam65
25 November, 10:27
In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
lol stephen king is as creepy as hell. they say those who talk the loudest have the most to hide

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
24 November, 04:37
hahaha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 November, 10:13
Pretty soon everyone in Hollyweird will need more pillows because all they will be doing is sleeping, cause NO ONE is gonna watch their sick ass movies any more.

The planet is no longer interested in your satanic stories.
YOU Mr. King now represent the TINY MINORITY!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 November, 10:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
👍😃💥

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
24 November, 10:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hi Nana have a Great and Wonderful Thanksgiving

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 November, 10:08
Stephen King the triple strander eats humans, prove me wrong.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
24 November, 01:33
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
I read his book wow what a miracle God did in that man's life. ;)

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
24 November, 12:10
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
23 November, 11:05
gotta love EM’s the 2nds humour 😎

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
23 November, 08:40
I bought everyone My Pillows at my house.. I love them!! They are really great pillows..

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
23 November, 08:32
.!

what hysteria is this ~ I have been laughing and I feel like it is a guilty pleasure.

anybody else laughing their fookin' arse off?

I can't seem to stop!
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Irish Scot @IrishScot
23 November, 08:31
dude is so hilarious!! love it!

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
23 November, 07:10
POS PEDO KING SOLD HIS SOUL. I'M NOT CONVINCED HE HAS NOT BEEN EXECUTED.

American Girl @Americangirl
23 November, 07:06

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
23 November, 06:52
I love my MY PILLOW, ALL of them!!!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 November, 06:47
🤣I so enjoy laughing at these brilliant tweets/replies. The comebacks are so brilliant that there is no need to be be mean or nasty, just smart & witty to shut them up. Notice they never respond.

Pink Totter @Totter
23 November, 06:39
Hilarious!!!

Wonder if King's sales have come down now that everyone knows what an ass he is... will never buy one of his books again.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
23 November, 06:32
My 2 daughters got for their b'days
My Pillow gift cards.
There was no comment back.
And that's all I got to say about that.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
23 November, 06:31
People I’d love to hang with at a bar.
Donald Trump
Lin Wood
VK
Don Jr
Scavino
Elon
Phae
Knee slapping jocularity right there!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 November, 06:45
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Beer summit!

Kitten Sitten Grandma @KittenSittenGrandma
23 November, 06:21
Promocode: IdiotWriter for up to 66% off

The Real Me @TheRealMe
23 November, 06:17
Epic troll! He better watch it, Stephen King might write a horror story with EM as the main character.😅

American Girl @Americangirl
23 November, 07:07
In response The Real Me to her Publication
😂👏👍

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
23 November, 06:14
I love it when he pops on with a Oh Hi 🤣

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
23 November, 06:11

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
23 November, 06:00
perfect

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 November, 05:56

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
23 November, 05:45
😂😂😂

deborah sidener @debbiedo
23 November, 03:44
I'm starting to love this guy, BUT I still don't trust him and I bought a pillow from My pillow and so did my boyfriend and we both loved them. I tried for years to find a pillow I LOVE MY PILLOW

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 November, 03:22
God, prayer and anons sure help make the world better and the humor is to laugh for :)
I love it thanks!