JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 November, 11:33
The range of disclosure that we've enjoyed in the past 22 months is sobering. We're eating well and less. We're grounded. We're hydrated with clean or distilled water, we're breathing and it's not shallow out of our throats or upper chest. We're vibin high and trusting God. We should be good.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 November, 01:01
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
WAIT WAIT! WAIT!!!
You forgot one thing>>>our great sense of humor!

As we watch this movie unfold we strive hard to recognize who is real and who is NOT.

This video you sent me is hillarious!
Love it!

BTW:
Nana has heard that here on Anonup we have some new visitors, now I can't confirm nor deny but RUMOR has it that we have some FED infiltrators checking us out.

PLEASE LET ME BE THE FIRST
TO WELCOME OUR NEW PLAYERS...cough cough...
I MEAN GUESTS!

Do they look different to you @vincentkennedy ???

https://youtu.be/gODZzSOel...
Key & Peele - East/West College Bowl - YouTube

This year's East/West Collegiate Bowl is full of flamboyant personalities.About Key & Peele: Key & Peele showcases the fearless wit of stars Keegan-Michael K...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
23 November, 01:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Just yesterday, I had 6 new people start following me! When you click on their names, there is no profile...it goes nowhere! Very strange! Thought I saw a similar post from VK just the other day!

Only people mentioned by Pollywog47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Messiah One Is Coming, click on at the bottom under it