JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 November, 11:33
The range of disclosure that we've enjoyed in the past 22 months is sobering. We're eating well and less. We're grounded. We're hydrated with clean or distilled water, we're breathing and it's not shallow out of our throats or upper chest. We're vibin high and trusting God. We should be good.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 November, 01:01
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
WAIT WAIT! WAIT!!!
You forgot one thing>>>our great sense of humor!

As we watch this movie unfold we strive hard to recognize who is real and who is NOT.

This video you sent me is hillarious!
Love it!

BTW:
Nana has heard that here on Anonup we have some new visitors, now I can't confirm nor deny but RUMOR has it that we have some FED infiltrators checking us out.

PLEASE LET ME BE THE FIRST
TO WELCOME OUR NEW PLAYERS...cough cough...
I MEAN GUESTS!

Do they look different to you @vincentkennedy ???

https://youtu.be/gODZzSOel...
Key & Peele - East/West College Bowl - YouTube

This year's East/West Collegiate Bowl is full of flamboyant personalities.About Key & Peele: Key & Peele showcases the fearless wit of stars Keegan-Michael K...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
Just yesterday, I had 6 new people start following me! When you click on their names, there is no profile...it goes nowhere! Very strange! Thought I saw a similar post from VK just the other day!
01:36 PM - Nov 23, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by UltraTXSquirrel in this post can reply
2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
23 November, 02:26
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
I noticed alot of the same last month also!

Stacee Barton @sdb1972
23 November, 02:10
I am not a troll or a bot. I am an INFJ who does not understand everything so I read a lot.. I also do not post much but I read.. anyhow it has happened to me twice today.. I just block them.

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
23 November, 02:07
This is true and I agree with you Nana. I know we are attracting lots of new Patriots and like-minded people and that's fine and we welcome one and all! It's when you see a whole bunch of new "followers" at one time or when you see new names with IDENTICAL profiles.....just be cautious! 👀

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
23 November, 02:00
ditto

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 November, 01:52
Yeah, I see some like that too, but I don't want to paint with too wide of a brush. Some newbies may not post much to start or may only repost.

😁We don't want to mislable anyone coming here with good intentions that might just be shy.🤔

connie wright @cowri
23 November, 01:51
I block them

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
23 November, 01:54
In response connie wright to her Publication
yeppers... when they all have the same 2 posts.. but u have to look cause i found a few live folks & kept em😁