Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
AU is the best for many reasons.
•no cap on followers. i just followed 1000+ people and not once got stopped.
•real life free speech. like no strings attached. no hiding behind fact checkers.
•the energy that is given off day in day out I've not ever seen before on another platform. in fact closest would be twit.
•the people here are so helpful towards one another and we dont talk sh*t to eachother here.
•bots & shills get fooked if they fook around too much.
•no politicians (to the best of my knowledge) are on our place to post.
•no paid membership required. no peaky ad space used here.
•it is ran by anons/patriots/autist's of all nationalities.
i came here in 1/2021 and never not one thought about leaving!
all around it is singlehandedly the greatest platform created & I personally couldn't be more thankful for this amazing place to interact with all my friends:)
@administrator & @vincentkennedy thank you both for this wonderful site!
12:22 PM - Nov 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Redwavecrashin in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
30 November, 09:39
In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
On point❤️🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
24 November, 08:46
33 333
Body Mind Spirit
    ◯
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 November, 01:43
You are so right! Many serious anons started this THANKFULLY !!! and many of got here by intuition, magnetism ... call it what you like ... Its definitely a beautiful space, very informative about "everything" in life, and so appreciated!

Only Forward @Callibird
24 November, 11:38
absolutely! 💯 thise are some numbers! 🤩

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 November, 10:08
YES! AU is filled with LIGHT and TRUTH! Thank God for all the LIGHT SOULS here that spread that TRUTH and LIGHT everyday. 😇

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
24 November, 10:05
I concur

Kym Roy @KRoy_2
24 November, 08:39
Agreed, well said!💗🤗

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
24 November, 02:31
Hear, hear 🍻

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 November, 12:28
We all feel this way, Twit wit and Truth Social and some others should be taking notes perhaps!

Or maybe it has a lot to do with the souls that some how gravitated here together right off the go when booted from Twit wit.

Amazing that it was pretty much here just waiting for us as if someone knew that we would all get booted from twit wit.

Amazing that mostly all ppl that are on a higher level of awake both spiritually and otherwise seem to have come here and quickly decided to make this our home base and most of the fake patriots and pay-triots either didn't come or didnt stay.

The manifestation of goodness is overwhelming here.

Thank you @administrator @vincentkennedy

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
25 November, 01:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
It truly was remarkable Nana. We were prepped from VK to set up wego...we crashed on Twat not to long after...maybe what a month or 2? Honestly can't remember, but the most wonderful thing in the world happended. Wr were directed to AU...have been here since inception and have grown in so many ways since I joined...I know I took the oath...but when I made my account with AU, I truly started to change and grow. love you all.

Silver Cat @silvercat
27 November, 11:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you Angels!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 November, 12:28
God Bless You All. 🙏❤️

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
24 November, 12:27
Well said Patriot. 🇺🇸🤛

Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
24 November, 12:19
I agree! I just followed you.

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
24 November, 12:13
My only social media place, I love it!!

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
24 November, 12:07

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
23 November, 11:15
☝️

☝️

☝️

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
23 November, 11:11
100% agree this is the best site. I pray it remains post internet cleanse! It really does draw in the most amazing people.

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
23 November, 11:11

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
23 November, 11:03
So true! Well said✨

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
23 November, 10:43
i was lost and alone before i was told about this site.
love it here.
i learn so much.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
23 November, 10:43
Totally agree

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Selah 321 @Selah
23 November, 10:07
well said and quite true

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
23 November, 10:01
We prove that it is not race or color or nationality that divides us. They do with their propaganda. We are what should be everywhere.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
23 November, 04:19
Couldn't agree more. This one gets a follow-back.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
23 November, 02:49
AU is the best!

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
23 November, 11:46
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
absolutely the best:)!

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
23 November, 02:41
There may not be any Politicians, (even though I suspect they are keeping low profile ) But, there are a lot of important people watching and monitoring, which is a good thing, there are many brilliant minds on this app, many of them will be recruited for different things, Every Patriot is a STAR.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
23 November, 02:37
❤❤❤