Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
23 November, 12:22
AU is the best for many reasons.
•no cap on followers. i just followed 1000+ people and not once got stopped.
•real life free speech. like no strings attached. no hiding behind fact checkers.
•the energy that is given off day in day out I've not ever seen before on another platform. in fact closest would be twit.
•the people here are so helpful towards one another and we dont talk sh*t to eachother here.
•bots & shills get fooked if they fook around too much.
•no politicians (to the best of my knowledge) are on our place to post.
•no paid membership required. no peaky ad space used here.
•it is ran by anons/patriots/autist's of all nationalities.
i came here in 1/2021 and never not one thought about leaving!
all around it is singlehandedly the greatest platform created & I personally couldn't be more thankful for this amazing place to interact with all my friends:)
@administrator & @vincentkennedy thank you both for this wonderful site!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
We all feel this way, Twit wit and Truth Social and some others should be taking notes perhaps!

Or maybe it has a lot to do with the souls that some how gravitated here together right off the go when booted from Twit wit.

Amazing that it was pretty much here just waiting for us as if someone knew that we would all get booted from twit wit.

Amazing that mostly all ppl that are on a higher level of awake both spiritually and otherwise seem to have come here and quickly decided to make this our home base and most of the fake patriots and pay-triots either didn't come or didnt stay.

The manifestation of goodness is overwhelming here.

Thank you @administrator @vincentkennedy
12:28 AM - Nov 24, 2022
In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
27 November, 11:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you Angels!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 November, 08:16
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
😘

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
25 November, 01:18
It truly was remarkable Nana. We were prepped from VK to set up wego...we crashed on Twat not to long after...maybe what a month or 2? Honestly can't remember, but the most wonderful thing in the world happended. Wr were directed to AU...have been here since inception and have grown in so many ways since I joined...I know I took the oath...but when I made my account with AU, I truly started to change and grow. love you all.

I’m no one @Iam4truth
24 November, 09:13
Amazing how like minds gravitate to AnonUp. It is almost like there is protection over this site. Maybe angelic, @administrator and @vincentkennedy working together. It is definately a special place.

24 November, 04:06
In response I’m no one to her Publication
VK for sure an Angel.

chore Toke @choretoke
24 November, 04:13
In response I’m no one to her Publication
🙏🏼❤️😌

Back to the Future @Backontrack
24 November, 08:32
everyone built different
so fit here
others elsewhere.

24 November, 09:08
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
This is probably true as well, everyone is on a different journey and some of the popular acct on places like TS and Twit wit are also doing a part to draw a different crowd at different levels.
Most of what I see in some of them tho has to do with the audience they are drawing are not as awake yet.

Like many are awake to the political side of it and say the awakening to being lied to but not as much yet the the spiritual battle parts.🙏

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
24 November, 07:04
every day I become more aware of the importance of AU; allowing clesr thinking, emotional support and grounding. I also see the enormous work that goes on here. I really am grateful.

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
every day I become more aware of the importance of AU; allowing clesr thinking, emotional support and grounding. I also see the enormous work that goes on here. I really am grateful.

24 November, 04:07
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
Stability in the mist of chaos!

Lori Mckeon @lorirw

Lori Mckeon @lorirw

America First @Realdeal
24 November, 01:32
hey nana can i ask you a question bc you are a person i respect im feeling kinda lost already being lonely for being woke i tried to reach out to vk and i no your friends with juan and i see my self being more a libertarian nowadays bc you cant trust anyone but i was seeking about humanity i been in dabbling in the bible and to me it means everything no matter what race etc religion everyone should be free we look at illegals like they are criminals some are but who wouldnt want tk better their selves there only illegal bc they dont pay into the system and yes they get the benefits we pay for we no that but we we talk free we should be free as 1 no boarders nor race no religion right anway you could get one to respond I appreciate it just lost in my thoughts

Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
24 November, 01:21
💯 % agree. All real all the time. I always know I can pop on an receive truth. Ya'll have been my sanity while surrounded by people who dont wanna hear it until something happens that they can see 🙄. The level of laziness is absolutely baffling. Living in two worlds is exhausting. I cant wait to be surrounded by truth!!

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
24 November, 10:20
In response Sue Breitweiser to his Publication
Exactly...You said what I think in my head daily.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 November, 01:22
In response Sue Breitweiser to his Publication
🤪and those that want to see to believe probably believe in a God or higher power that they can't see🙄

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
24 November, 12:59
Guess we were called to a gathering,
where we get the jokes, share tears,
sharing our truths, shed our fears,
thanks to God for the path we're
following.
To all, thanks for giving.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 November, 12:30
Must be the high Vibes.