Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
You know why there are less pedophiles in the middle east? It's because they hang them publicly.
02:29 PM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
07 February, 09:19
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
But, muslims are some of the worst pedophiles in the world. Obama was abusedd his whole life. Our Military were put on trial for interfering with a muslim abusing a little boy and he stopped it, so this does not mean they are not pedophiles. They just are barbaric in nature and kill gays and whoever they want to label.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel Villicana @HOPE_3
07 February, 08:38
So does that mean we get to watch these motherfuckers hang from the gallows?!. I sure hope so. That image of them gasping for their last breath needs be burned into the soul of every adult on this planet. so it never happens again! Personally, I think they should be torchured before they die. They same way they torchured our children to harvest their adremechrome. Pissed level -12!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel Villicana @HOPE_3
07 February, 08:38
So does that mean we get to watch these motherfuckers hang from the gallows?!. I sure hope so. That image of them gasping for their last breath needs be burned into the soul of every adult on this planet. so it never happens again! Personally, I think they should be torchured before they die. They same way they torchured our children to harvest their adremechrome. Pissed level -12!

Proud Patriot72 @ProudPatriot72
07 February, 06:07
those gallows better be put to good use then! This evil has to exterminated asap

Stephen Perry @Stephen_Perry
07 February, 03:38
Child Brides Fall Into Which Category? Or I guess what age does pedophilia apply there? Great if they do hang some though.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
07 February, 01:31
Extermination TIME

RD5 507 @RD5507
06 February, 10:30
Are you not counting the imams and their victims? They seem to be in competition with catholic clergy and seminaries. Filth, all of it. K Harris destroyed evidence as AG in Calif to protect one group out there and get well documented cases tossed. How many more are covering up? "Injury to the innocents by every vector" seems to be evil creed. Imams get little MSM coverage, but are a well-known part of perverse streak that runs wide through the influential. Skull and Bones initiates? Hmmm.

Eric Travis @Travis159
06 February, 06:30
Lol,, are you kidding me!!! thats the most ridiculous thing ive heard this week...the middle east is chock full of pedophiles,,,,,

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
06 February, 07:53
In response Eric Travis to his Publication
Exactly, it's the caannites.draconians territory, lots of DUMBs in the M.E. Why would 45 hit Saudi Arabia first in 2017, to purge their elite Pedos... PEDO sickness is the TRUE Virus that plagued the world for thousands of years, just hidden fr mass due to all [their] massive brainwashing.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
06 February, 06:14
WILD GUESS, THEY DOLE OUT SWIFT & HARSH PUNISHMENT ! & DONT HAVE POS ATTORNEYS OBJECT TO EVERYTHING ?

Yvonne Hart @Iefkuh
06 February, 04:47
Unfortnetly they still got child marriages wich in many arabian country s are allowed
Thats legal allowed rape

Storm Bringer @Elric
06 February, 04:47
exactly!

Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
06 February, 04:46
i thought the middle east approved of pedo they sell children to be married as young as age 5yrs. unless my info is wrong it doesn't make sense to me. i know how they feel about gays etc.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
06 February, 04:07
It sounds good to me. Let´s do that .

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
06 February, 03:46
and what about this?
Bacha bāzī (Persian: بچه بازی ‎, lit. "boy play"; from بچه bacheh, "boy", and بازی bazi "play, game") is a slang term in some parts of Afghanistan and Pakistan for a custom involving child sexual abuse between older men and young adolescent males or boys, who are called dancing boys.The custom is connected to sexual slavery and child prostitution.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
06 February, 03:44
But they allow grown men to "marry" and rape little girls as young as 7 yrs old. Islam is satanic.

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
06 February, 03:29
Just because they had no reported cases doesn't mean it has not happened. I am sure evil lives everywhere sadly. Don't be that easily swayed by what you read you your God give brain.

Riss 916 @Riss
06 February, 03:21
as we should do here.

Dee West @Lilli
06 February, 03:02
It's a shame they don't do the same for girls, they just get married at 8.

Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
06 February, 03:01
You must show the people the consequence of bad behavior.

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
06 February, 03:01
This disgusting tradition is quite rampant.

https://youtu.be/B7eMUwkKi...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
06 February, 02:47
... they don't abide homosexuals...pedos abound there.

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
06 February, 02:41
Do you know why we have so many traitors & criminals in government right now? Because we don't hang them publicly.
Do you know why nothing is changing? Because everyone wants change without having to work for it.
You can push the false narratives for only so long.
The American people DO NOT need to be deceived or watch a movie: WE WON THE ELECTION FAIR & SQUARE! Who gives a fuck about the minority? They lost.
DECEIVING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IS NOT ONLY ILLEGAL, IT IS IMMORAL & UNETHICAL. WHY THE SUBTERFUGE?
Power wielded properly & legally is legitimate. Myanmar did it right. why can't

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 February, 02:53
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
Paul it's under control. Relax go have a cold one. Many have been working hard for the last 4 years behind the scenes at levels you cannot comprehend. Trust me when I tell you soon you'll see the Trump card and understand everything that I'm saying.

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
06 February, 02:54
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
Nothing Can Stop What's Coming

True North @TrueNorthGirl
06 February, 02:39
And yet, in California...lawmakers relax penalties for sex offenses against minors (Sept 2020):

GrannyKate Awake @TrumpWon
06 February, 02:33
Was this under the Shah? Is pedophilia legal encouraged under islamic sharia

Ragia HRH @HRH
06 February, 02:30
Yes, they do. No mercy whatsoever!