Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
23 November, 03:16
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Seriously obvious!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
23 November, 04:49
Now it makes sense how some crap called "art" sells for $$$$$$$$$being an artist ...i feel better in knowing this truth...i think...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
23 November, 08:54
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
👍I was going to say the exact same thing!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
22 November, 09:49
Represents their favorite food...
Blonde, Blue Eyed Children.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
22 November, 09:29
Yup. Also insurance from events like this:

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
22 November, 09:51
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
Call me cynical but I suspect the WEF pays both the
ahole activists & the art galleries...

To guilt us for not wanting to freeze to death.

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
22 November, 08:55
I'll paint one exactly like this (can customize color for anyone) - for half this price ... then I'll donate towards the purchase of Anon Island

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
22 November, 08:38
Next step: Donation to museum for a fat "tax loss" to offset gains.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
22 November, 08:17
🤦‍♀️ wth

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 November, 07:38
Same exact thing they were doing with Hunter’s awful paintings.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
22 November, 07:16
🤪Why didn't I think of that.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
22 November, 06:25
46.5 Mil
10 > 1 + 5 = ‘6‘ more symbolism

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
22 November, 05:55
every time i see money laundering...every time!🤣
https://youtu.be/Ib4kud63w...

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
22 November, 05:38
HorsePooP !!!

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
22 November, 05:22
‘splanes it when you apply that train of thought.🎯

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
22 November, 05:17
Reaearch embassy art.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
22 November, 08:19
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication
Was asked to participate; did my research then. Money laundering and human trafficking! They don’t check inside those crates. 🤯

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
22 November, 05:15
🚿🧺

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
22 November, 04:58
launder much?

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
22 November, 05:29
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Okay, I agree with you. THIS is creepy!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
23 November, 04:55
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Wow...now that you mentioned it...there are several places in Houston with "sculptures" that seem ..."off"...i lived in Houston many years off and on...

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
22 November, 04:49
Someone got out of FTX Ponzi scheme looking quick wash the gains.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
22 November, 04:46
The "Emperor's new clothes" syndrome is what I call these scenarios. Been using that term for decades and get quizzical stares.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 November, 04:57
In response Dianne Star to her Publication
childrens story, some truth for sure♥️

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
22 November, 04:25
How do I get in this Club? My paintings at least are artistic.. Nevermind.. I probably don't want to be in their club.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
22 November, 05:06
In response Mandy Merica to her Publication
yaaah....I'm going with probably don't want to be in their club. It's kind of like when I see people online saying...."I'd sell my soul to be...." I'm like...well...I'm sure they'd make it very easy for you to do that....but you do NOT want to do that. NOT WORTH IT. AND shouldn't even joke about it.

hope saxton @Scribe11
22 November, 04:09
This is one of those instances where I think..."Man I could have done that lol. I don't even know how to paint.
I would not have done it because I have morals and integrity.
Talk about lowering the bar!
Some crazy people will buy anything lol

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
22 November, 04:53
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Don't feel too bad
It's just their way of raising some dough quickly & then laundering it by putting totally uncreative & unartistic crap out like that