Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 November, 01:41
Have you all gotten a slew of follower requests pretty much at the same time from "people" who joined AU this month?

I just checked 12 of their accounts because of a gut feeling.

Most seem patriotic and have the "right" cover photos and descriptions, except two of them have the same exact description as well as another two.

All have links (either wanting you click on a link in their description or in a post) for some Telegram channel or a "GoldSmartTrumpCard" that one says is about crypto. One says if you click on their link, it will take you to "Dark MAGA is the new Wikileaks."

One has a girl's photo but a guy's name in their account @ name.

If you want me to list their names, I can do that.

Are these the type of accounts you use "the button" on? (Blocking doesn't seem like it would do much except make them go after other anons.)

Thanks ahead of time for your advice!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 November, 02:57
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
These are all trolls. Please use "the button" for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
21 November, 06:34
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
got my list they are all there got a few deleted. having trouble (on Android) getting their profile to open so i can Block! 🙄😔 anyone have any tips? thankq my apologies to anyone who sees me checking their profile, i am not, simply fat fingered while scrolling! 😝

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
I went through my followers yesterday & blocked several. One was making out to be a high up military person who contacted me via direct mail. His English wasn't good! I blocked the same profile three times to get rid of it!

I have another which I can't access at all, I get taken back to the list of follwers. Highly suspicious, it means I can't block them.

Had an UAE 'Prince' who wanted me to join an app group, he looked legit, then changed his profile name more than once which I could tell because of the private mail he sent. One of his profiles was pushing crypto, then he used a female name. I couldn't access it, got a notice it didn't exist so googled the user @ which brought it up so I could remove the mail. At the top I saw a notice '2 days ago' but the message was months ago. Found the same person had made more separate profiles who contacted me & I ignored.

Can't access @Trumpteam Found @ name on twitter, no posts 0 following. Google + anonup follows others
07:45 PM - Nov 21, 2022
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JRFREEDOMFIGHTER in this post can reply
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
22 November, 07:55
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
ditto. wondering how they can over rule the site? 🤔

22 November, 09:09
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
Yes I wonder too! It's starting to feel like we've been set up as 'the' most likely group of people dissenting the political narrative! I hope I'm wrong, but given that [they] are determined to shut us up, and there's little (read NO) good will amongst [them], my brain is ticking up the score. I have found on occasion that I'm unable to post some sites with 'undesired' content. I've also found I'm often unable to repost or reply to a user on here, one who [they] could be blocking.

Which makes me think, is the whole site being blocked from public view, keeping us contained from view? If so, who is doing it? G-o-o-g-l has a history of that. A search for 'died suddenly' last time I tried it came up with 'looks like results are changing fast' try something else!

Sarah Shiddian For Trump @Sarah_Shiddian
21 November, 09:34
I too have several fake accts which I cannot access to block them.
I thought it was because they had already been reported. Got around 10 at the same time, all joined in November and all show the same posts with some variations.
Be well.

21 November, 10:16
In response Sarah Shiddian For Trump to her Publication
Good to know I'm not the only one!

It is worrying when these strange things happen, makes you wonder what's going on. I had another military guy follow me who didn't have an option to request a followback, a seemingly very high position. It was soon after the first one followed me and started to ask questions like where did I come from and where do I live now. Had a few other suspicious followers asking similar questions. I was half expecting a knock on the door, kim dot com comes to mind! 😬

What is interesting about the first military guy, he used a name I could find on the internet and was very high up (if real), after blocking him I came across the same guy in my list twice more!

I am What I am @OfLight
21 November, 07:47
i got 10 new followers in 1 day and they all opened new accounts this month. watching them. it was too coincidental

21 November, 08:02
In response I am What I am to her Publication
Ye I had a flurry of new followers. Some fancied their chances.

Got several pushing Trump gold card, some followed a few days ago and had already posted or reposted so they looked legit. They all posted the gold card around the same time!