SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
"During Thanksgiving 1995, the writer Peter Alson went with a group of 12 people, including John & Carolyn, to a secluded resort in Guanaja, Honduras. They were all together for 10 days. One morning, Alson found himself alone at breakfast with John.

'So, if you weren't spending Thanksgiving here, where would you be right now?' he asked John. He quickly realized he hadn't thought through the question carefully enough. 'For a moment he stared at me without saying anything.' Alson recalled. 'Then he looked down, and I saw tears in his eyes. I hadn't been thinking. The date was November 22, the anniversary of his father's assassination, and a year & a half since Jackie had died. He was turning 35 in a couple of days, & it would be one of the first Thanksgivings he would spend without her.

The fact that I, an almost stranger, knew all these things about him, made me understand his need for the self-protective force field he always seemed to have.'"
--"Four Friends," by Wm. D. Cohan
04:21 AM - Nov 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
22 November, 12:25
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
I can't begin to imagine what life would have been like for this family, what journey they have been on. They put it all on the line for us. Can you even fathom what that means. Your whole life in the camera, every detail scripted out. Just to save humanity. I can think of one other person who gave his life to save us all. May we never forget the sacrifice that was made. I'll admit im tired. I have forth quarter blues. Trying to keep those giing on around me who are struggling to keep it together is wearing on me. But I know the ultimate goal will be worth it. Thank you for the reminder.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 November, 03:41
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
🙏💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
22 November, 12:17
So much here, in this original post and in the comments...It seems, at times, that a portion of "time" stood still when President Kennedy was shot...things changed...then we seemed to move forward slowly...but now know...we finally ARE moving forward by the actions of John all along and more recently, President Trump in union with John...We are moving into an era of Truth and finally Justice thanks to John, Trump and those behind the scenes. We have so much to be thankful for.

22 November, 03:39
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
🙏💙

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 November, 03:48
6pics

21 November, 03:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
💙

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
22 November, 12:21
These pictures...💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 November, 03:32
Nana was about 5 in 1963 and I cried all night with John John.
Idk why really it was my first experience with death.
That was one of, if not my very first memory in this life & I wasnt sure why I was crying. I only have one other memory that young. We had just gotten our first TV.

Then again on 11/22/91 Nana cried all night again when my Dad died on that same day.
He was my Rock!

21 November, 03:43
😔🙏💙 So very sorry, Nana, for your loss, and what an empathetic heart at only five. God bless and comfort you!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 November, 03:27
😭😭😭Evil bastards for killing him. My dad was murdered, as I mentioned, my grandfather is still an unsolved murder. Life is fookin something else. NOW I live with an abusive prick, who is quite frankly dumber than a box of rocks. GOD bless John and his family.

21 November, 03:30
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😔🙏💙May God continue to comfort and strengthen your heart, Stephanie.

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
21 November, 02:59
Have you ever seen the Rain?

21 November, 03:06
In response Depp0 0128 to his Publication
Some older relatives loved that song. Thanks for causing me to remember.🙏💙

"Someone told me long ago,
There's a calm before the storm
When it's over, it'll rain a sunny day
Have you ever seen the rain?"

https://mojim.com/usy10099...

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
21 November, 02:59
"A great goal in life is the only fortune worth finding."
~ Jacqueline Kennedy

#AWeekToRemember

21 November, 03:07
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
💙

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 November, 03:23
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Beautiful.

Ellen Nordlof @Elle777
21 November, 01:21
Thank you for this touching post. :-)

21 November, 02:16
In response Ellen Nordlof to her Publication
🙏💙