Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
20 November, 12:20
There is a special kind of person in this world who is often misunderstood. These people tend to be the loners, the free spirits, the innocent lovers. They see the world for all they can – and should be – although the world rarely sees them.
They are the old souls, the dreamers, the people in tune with life, so intuitive of emotions that they frighten us. They frighten us not because of who they are, but because of who we are not, what we lack.
Ancient souls reach depths we cannot understand. They have a connection with God, with the Universe, with Nature, and that's why they are the people who will change the world.

continued in comments.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We often feel inferior, as if we have to strive to stay remotely close to their level, to be worthy of their love.
It takes a confident person to love an old soul. But it's worth it. It will change your life.
They are romantic, they are loyal, they help us grow, they are not materialistic, they understand the deep connections in life, they are grateful, they are examples of bravery.
They walk the most painful roads of this life, and yet somehow they find the courage to smile, often selfless. Supporting others.
Loving an old soul and being loved by one is a gift from the Universe!
Author: Luiza Fletcher
12:21 PM - Nov 20, 2022
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
21 November, 09:37
U rock Dale!!!🥲....seems u understand us.🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
21 November, 09:18
I have been always called an old soul. You described my life in your post.

arba happihr @arba
21 November, 08:05
I now know I am an old soul. Thank you

Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
21 November, 07:52
I always knew I was an “old soul”. This describes me to a T. Not even my husband completely understands me. Only God truly knows me!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
21 November, 07:51
This brought tears to my eyes, made me feel deeply understood. 🤍

21 November, 04:22
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Good" ❤️💯❤️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 November, 12:52

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
21 November, 09:12
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
🙋🏼‍♀️That would be me! 💓💓💓

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 November, 12:44

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 November, 07:57
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
This is me to a fooking T....Every single one!!🙌💓

arba happihr @arba
21 November, 08:22
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Solutions to the world's problems are very simple.
Equal Right & JUSTICE for "ALL".
Treat everyone like you want to be treated!
SHARE LOVE REPEAT

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 November, 12:23
Garnered much info from the homeless to the fiat wealthy.....met the best folks the brokest, some the richest, fiat wise, it is ALL fiat and gleaned much info from all.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 November, 12:23
Garnered much info from the homeless to the fiat wealthy.....met the best folks the brokest, some the richest, fiat wise, it is ALL fiat and gleaned much info from all.