Only people mentioned by M3thods in this post can reply
TonyG @TonyG
10 December, 01:47
In response M3thods to his Publication
Thanks for that reminder. I had some correspondence with you back in the twatter days. I got off all social media in Jan 2021 and had been lurking up until now. I had different reasons but thank you for this reminder. Many of those in the community that went into stealth mode need to hear this kind of message.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Lightfoot @pixiestix
22 November, 08:11
Hello M3thods, It has been some time,where can i listen to live? I have missed your amazing voice!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M3thods @M3thods
22 November, 08:39
In response Dawn Lightfoot to her Publication
Hey fren! Glad to cross paths again. I actually am on a break from doing live content, so all the videos on the website are currently prerecorded. Maybe that'll change in the near future. Anyways, hope all has been well. 🤗

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
20 November, 09:15
😃💥👍

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
20 November, 03:09
thanx for heads up.!!

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
20 November, 11:00
This resonates with me. Thank You Fren! Much Love to you Sir

M3thods @M3thods
20 November, 11:02
In response Only God Can! to his Publication
Thank you. 🤗

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 November, 09:27
Awesome, thanks M3, Nana has been doing some of the same. My hardcore research time stopped a while back.

There are some few new things to discover but most of those like FTX are moving fast now, so many actually researching now, that it looks to me like Qs main mission accomplished.
More and more ppl not believing what they hear and looking for answers themselves instead of just believing what their
te-lie-vison tells them.

My wonder now is also looking to the question of what have the White Hats planned for in restructuring everything?
The creating new has always been my favorite part to look forward to.

M3thods @M3thods
20 November, 09:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you for checking it out, fren. I'm of a similar mind on the mission thing. It was not just about waking people up, but making sure we continue to grow individually and spiritually so that the slings and arrows taken for our beliefs become increasingly irrelevant.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
20 November, 01:46
Wise words.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

joann ferguson donated @joann212
19 November, 10:30
Love hearing your voice

M3thods @M3thods
20 November, 08:45
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
🤗😊

Green 8700 @Green8700
19 November, 10:30
thank you right back! So beautifully put And very much appreciated 💕

M3thods @M3thods
20 November, 08:44
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
🤗

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
19 November, 08:23
Thank you for taking the time to create this video and share so much about yourself knowing that many of us could relate. Fellow Patriots, I highly recommend reading the Blog. I specifically enjoyed and connected with The Struggle is Real. Meaningful and honest writing.
The very first words in this section of the blog immediately grabbed my attention as I have experienced exactly that.

This writing and these videos are important because they help remind us that we are not alone in our thoughts and experiences.

M3thods @M3thods
20 November, 08:44
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
Thank you Christine! Means the world to me to know this resonates. Be well.

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
19 November, 08:14
This was great! Thank you for sharing. Much love to you and yours.

M3thods @M3thods
20 November, 08:43
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
🤗

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 November, 07:57

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 November, 08:17
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
HE'S BACK!!! No new posts yet only old ones.

https://twitter.com/realDo...

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
19 November, 07:55
That was just wonderful.. I have been online too dang much here lately. It is probably because of that damn poisonous creek water that I can't get well and I have no attention span to watch anything on hulu or netflix. My mind wonders 24/7. Im telling you if I could get my mind and body to synchronize, I would be dangerous but as always I would use it for the good.

Michelle Kamps @MichelleKamps76
19 November, 07:50
Thank you for sharing!

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
19 November, 07:38
He looks like a shadow person aka demona

Miss. Messina @Messina
19 November, 06:45
This ☝️is vital to listen to , so so important! It puts everything into perspective. It is full of wisdom , nuggets, things to think about, our value./ voice ….. I love it from start to finish. Thank you so much for your time in making this. It is what we all think about and you put it all into words in the way that makes sense vital for times like this. this resonates. 🙏 so so glad I got to see the post that had I not signed in at the time that I did , Iwould have been missed and I would not wanna miss this one🙏❤️ Bless you and yours and happy Thanksgiving if we don’t hear from you in the meantime

M3thods @M3thods
20 November, 08:42
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
🤗 Thank you for such beautiful feedback and kind words. May your Thanksgiving be awesome.

Miss. Messina @Messina
19 November, 06:11
I am almost 10 minutes into this, so love it the honesty you being real where is my place in this taking time away to just think very, very, very, very refreshing reminder, it works every time. OK I’m going back to listening to the rest of it again thank you.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
19 November, 05:37
Listening now. :)

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 November, 05:31
Much Love back 🙏🏼🥰

Miss. Messina @Messina
19 November, 05:16
Thank you :)