M3thods @M3thods
19 November, 05:11
New video up on the website...

Link: https://m2madness.com/watc...

Much love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 November, 09:27
In response M3thods to his Publication
Awesome, thanks M3, Nana has been doing some of the same. My hardcore research time stopped a while back.

There are some few new things to discover but most of those like FTX are moving fast now, so many actually researching now, that it looks to me like Qs main mission accomplished.
More and more ppl not believing what they hear and looking for answers themselves instead of just believing what their
te-lie-vison tells them.

My wonder now is also looking to the question of what have the White Hats planned for in restructuring everything?
The creating new has always been my favorite part to look forward to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M3thods @M3thods
Thank you for checking it out, fren. I'm of a similar mind on the mission thing. It was not just about waking people up, but making sure we continue to grow individually and spiritually so that the slings and arrows taken for our beliefs become increasingly irrelevant.
09:42 AM - Nov 20, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by M3thods in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 November, 10:02
In response M3thods to his Publication
Nana would agree on that as well.

Objective for me is to become so connected to God directly and his consciousness that I just know the truth without all the research.

God spoke into my ear a couple of yrs ago the words,
"Same Day Truth" perhaps we will all get there eventually.