Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Excellent American Cottage Floor Plan with 2-bedrooms and Optional Loft - YouTube

Tiny House Big Living ❤️ is a Channel sharing houses under 500 Sq Ft!► Subscribe for more: https://goo.gl/HqSzon==========================================Exc...

10:37 AM - Nov 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
19 November, 11:56
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
How do we get the plans ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 November, 09:50
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
I think underneath the video if you click on it? Not sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
19 November, 07:05
I Wish… and the woods around it.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
19 November, 05:51
Thats A lot of planning for a tiny house.

Miss. Messina @Messina
19 November, 05:32
I want one

Green 8700 @Green8700
19 November, 01:50
perfect for AU mountain

19 November, 02:09
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
😇Made of Hemp materials, perhaps!!!

American Girl @Americangirl
19 November, 01:00
😍

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
19 November, 12:48
Spent many hours watching this channel and manifesting.

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
19 November, 12:37
Now this.. in the middle of nowhere with a hot tub, pool (it can totally be redneck) or a swimming hole, a fishing hole, lots of land with deer, squirrels, rabbits, an occasional bobcat and racoons digging in the garbage.. Now, we are talking. Oh and a tractor for a BIG graden. Hell to The Yeah... Living The Life. You don't need much of a house when all you do is go there to cook, eat, and sleep. Id totally do outdoor living 100% of the time if I didn't have to work. That is the dream.. Im such a dude. 😂 Except I love cooking, baking, and making sure people are fed well.

19 November, 12:56
In response Mandy Merica to her Publication
😇I quite agree with you, in the middle of 500 acres and the hermit!!!

Vicki Lord @Vlord
19 November, 01:51
In response Mandy Merica to her Publication
I’m going to park mine next to yours! lol
You had me at Well Fed; horrid cook, master poisoner here! lol

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
19 November, 12:35
. sync Ive been watching this channel😄

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
19 November, 11:27
I love the concept. But…My husband and I lived in our 1000 sq foot house for many years. He worked nights I worked days. When my daughter was born, he started first shift. Our 3 person living didn’t work. We ended up building on a 700 sq foot addition. New kichen, bathroom, pantry/laundry room. I really don’t think a family could live happily in 500 sq ft home.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
19 November, 11:23

19 November, 11:33
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
😇For me, while I love these ideas with the smaller home, it is a bit too boxy for me! I like craftsman, outside the box, or Tudor style.

19 November, 11:33
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
The roof makes this pleasing to my eyes!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 November, 11:12

19 November, 11:18
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
😇Ah the clawfoot tub!!! I grew up in a house with one!!! I prefer a bed on a porch like this!!!

arba happihr @arba
19 November, 11:37
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
A nice Kohler tub.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
19 November, 11:10
very efficient floor plan. may expand kitchen cabs and island.

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
19 November, 11:00
I'll take one on a slab. That's a fun channel to follow on Youtube. Lots of pretty tiny homes.

19 November, 11:01
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
😇A beautiful easy design, simple and yet elegant!!!

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 November, 10:56
I know you’re feeling the vibe @vincentkennedy but we need to get the OSB and other toxins out of these cancer boxes.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 November, 11:00
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Hemp!!

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
19 November, 10:48
when do we close

19 November, 10:56
In response ⨀Florence Vonda⍟ to her Publication
😇Beautiful and simple, it is lovely!!!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
19 November, 10:49
Execellent American Cottage

EAC > E 13 > EM

2 bedroom > ++

Optional loft > +

= +++

EM vibes confirmed > decode this morn

++ Vibes confirmed > POTUS 2 flags yesterday.

+++ vibes > [3] [19] @ snowden

Q952 1st 1st 2 3 4

Next is 5. > VK reshare contains [500] > [5]

UK vibes confirmed

3 pics