Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 November, 10:37
Excellent American Cottage Floor Plan with 2-bedrooms and Optional Loft - YouTube

Tiny House Big Living ❤️ is a Channel sharing houses under 500 Sq Ft!► Subscribe for more: https://goo.gl/HqSzon==========================================Exc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
Now this.. in the middle of nowhere with a hot tub, pool (it can totally be redneck) or a swimming hole, a fishing hole, lots of land with deer, squirrels, rabbits, an occasional bobcat and racoons digging in the garbage.. Now, we are talking. Oh and a tractor for a BIG graden. Hell to The Yeah... Living The Life. You don't need much of a house when all you do is go there to cook, eat, and sleep. Id totally do outdoor living 100% of the time if I didn't have to work. That is the dream.. Im such a dude. 😂 Except I love cooking, baking, and making sure people are fed well.
12:37 PM - Nov 19, 2022
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MandyMerica in this post can reply
Vicki Lord @Vlord
19 November, 01:51
In response Mandy Merica to her Publication
I’m going to park mine next to yours! lol
You had me at Well Fed; horrid cook, master poisoner here! lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 November, 12:56
In response Mandy Merica to her Publication
😇I quite agree with you, in the middle of 500 acres and the hermit!!!

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
19 November, 12:59
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Yep... I just want to bug out for life. 😂