Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
18 November, 10:17
Maybe there was a reason White Hats permitted
Katie [YUK] Hobbs to steal, er "win" AZ πŸ€”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
I’m still holding out for JFK Jr, sorry, not sorry!
12:27 PM - Nov 18, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TinderTime in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
18 November, 01:07
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
I agree πŸ’― with VK on this one.
VP is not fitting for JFK.

POTUS, yes! πŸ’—πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
18 November, 11:33
Wonder how this fits in to that πŸ€”

Back to the Future @Backontrack
18 November, 11:35
There will be
no VP
no president

Ambassador
work for the people

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
18 November, 12:34
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
I think he may have more of a Wordly, Universal task/Calling. Jist a feeling. πŸ€”πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
18 November, 05:44
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
My dream, whatever the outcome, really isn’t in the realm of politics, of which I, in the now, have zero interest! Been there done that! But whatever the outcome in this movie, I dream of much much more for all people, not just a given few, and that the BEST is yet to comeβœ¨βœ¨πŸ™βœ¨βœ¨

Love & Light to you Anonβ€οΈβ˜€οΈ