Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
18 November, 10:17
Maybe there was a reason White Hats permitted
Katie [YUK] Hobbs to steal, er "win" AZ πŸ€”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
18 November, 12:27
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I’m still holding out for JFK Jr, sorry, not sorry!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
I think he may have more of a Wordly, Universal task/Calling. Jist a feeling. πŸ€”πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
12:34 PM - Nov 18, 2022
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cathyldup in this post can reply
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
18 November, 05:44
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
My dream, whatever the outcome, really isn’t in the realm of politics, of which I, in the now, have zero interest! Been there done that! But whatever the outcome in this movie, I dream of much much more for all people, not just a given few, and that the BEST is yet to comeβœ¨βœ¨πŸ™βœ¨βœ¨

Love & Light to you Anonβ€οΈβ˜€οΈ

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
21 November, 08:09
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
Thank You Debbie! Amen! Wonderful dream, i can relate, Peace in the Universe, No Evil, and Enough for ALL! What I want for Christmas. God Bless in whatever you do! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ™β€πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™