Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
17 November, 12:25
AU family, you are the first ones I thought of when I came to realize thisπŸ’ž. My friend and his wife have declared their daughter as missing, and I know they are a mess with worry πŸ˜”. We know prayer can do miraculous things and I'm asking for prayers for this family so that they can rest easy knowing their daughter is safe and sound with them πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ˜’

https://kitchener.ctvnews....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
17 November, 10:27
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
any news of her return?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 November, 09:24
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
They found her and she was brought back home πŸ’žπŸ™ŒπŸ™ πŸ‘ Thank you to our entire #prayerteam for keeping your lights on Jesus to find her and keep her safe!!

Only people mentioned by lorirw in this post can reply
18 November, 02:25
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
To God be the glory πŸ™ŒπŸ™I appreciate your prayers and good heart! πŸ€—