Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 November, 04:33
Feeling pretty good about things. How about you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
17 November, 09:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
A little sad. When you go to daily mass you meet alot of the best people from generations past. Found out this morning a older gentleman I was particularly fond of passed away. He was a 90 years old Veteran who was in church every morning even though he could barely move. He was always pleasant and had a snappy reply or joke every time I talked to him. I really admired him, he embodied what I used to think Americans were at the core. A good neighbor, strong caring, courageous, resilient Patriot. I wish he had lived to see the country he fought for come back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
17 November, 09:15
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
I am so sorry for your loss. i love talking to older generations 🙏❤️

Only people mentioned by KnotMe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from PeQQy 222, click on at the bottom under it