Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Feeling pretty good about things. How about you?
04:33 PM - Nov 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
19 November, 01:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Definitely.😁🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
18 November, 03:33
Feeling right on Q.
Thank you for asking.
Information acceleration, compression.
Love=Truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
18 November, 03:06
Good!

but looks like someone got triggered

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 November, 07:29
yes. new frog. love it, love God, love people

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
18 November, 07:27
Feeling gooooooooood too Patriot.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
18 November, 06:06
I once asked a bird,
How do you fly in this gravity of darkness?
And she replied "Love lifts me". - Hafiz

Ange Love @LoveM
18 November, 05:46
Feeling blessed🙏🏻✨🕊❤️😇

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
18 November, 05:08
McLovin it!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
18 November, 05:06
😂

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
18 November, 05:20
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
🤣Ooo can I borrow this one for my firewood please?

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
18 November, 10:22
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
18 November, 04:42
i see it habbening i feel blessed & like I Am saved by grace. I AM
#IAM 3 #IAM 6 #IAM 9
THANK you Jesus for EVERYTHING

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
18 November, 04:27
I am allright ...

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
18 November, 04:37
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
short and stout

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 November, 04:18
feeling much better :)

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 November, 01:50
👍😎

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
18 November, 01:27

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
18 November, 12:11
I was thrilled to hear about the investigation of Joe Biden, but it was only on Fox. That means the normies won't be waking up soon. That is disheartening.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
17 November, 11:47
Feeling like I did yesterday
Waiting
Nothing has changed
waiting

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
17 November, 10:54
gotta say ,feeling like a weight is being lifted slowly🙏

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
17 November, 10:12
amazed at the miracles that God is bringing forth. My hubs just listened to the latest SG Anon audio/video tonight. He didn't fall asleep, he asked questions, and he loved hearing anything that had to do with numbers. I suggested that he might just like to look up the Q posts at some point. That they are puzzles that he would love to use his genius math mind for. All the stuff I thought he was ignoring over the past few years, he repeated back to me. I was in shock and so happy. I pray that God is going to keep him safe and healthy(he's 3x vaxxed).❤️🙏

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
17 November, 09:41
you paid the ticket. sat forever in line waiting waiting waiting. sun burned. sweaty. finally sit down in the cart. everyone double checked to get buckled in properly. then start to go up the incline slowly. the wind starts to hit you but still in a waiting mode. getting higher and higher up. can see the whole amusement park from here now. peeps in other seats still chatting but you’re laser focused. now kinda approaching that crest. the peeps in the front seat about to drop in but they have slight delay because of weight. and then the ones in the back crest and everyone on the coaster droppin in zero G. cant breathe. eyes glued open. hands cramp instantly from holding on.

wooooooooooo

we’re at the crest part. but the drop in is imminent (days weeks months).

the pic you see of yoursef at the end looks way more calm and happy than anyone else on the ride because you’ve been waiting for this moment for years.

in reality holding on to life with everything you got. struggl

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
17 November, 10:04
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
Yes, indeed!

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
17 November, 10:06
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
perfect

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
17 November, 09:13
Like Christmas could happen at a moment’s notice

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
17 November, 09:08
Feeling great! Today was a good day. So much so, that I took the time to clean the toilet and now I feel even better bcz I feel like I accomplished something 😎

Quick and swift. Feels good to have a clean house 😉

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
A little sad. When you go to daily mass you meet alot of the best people from generations past. Found out this morning a older gentleman I was particularly fond of passed away. He was a 90 years old Veteran who was in church every morning even though he could barely move. He was always pleasant and had a snappy reply or joke every time I talked to him. I really admired him, he embodied what I used to think Americans were at the core. A good neighbor, strong caring, courageous, resilient Patriot. I wish he had lived to see the country he fought for come back.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
17 November, 09:15
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
I am so sorry for your loss. i love talking to older generations 🙏❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 November, 09:24
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
God bless his friends & loved ones who carry on without him.
He now has a Heavenly view of our nation and the world.
He probably wishes we could see what he see & wants us to reassures us all: God Wins and The Best Is Yet To Come.
God rest his soul.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
:)

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
17 November, 08:57
Yes sir! So grateful to my family and for all of you here on AU❤️You all get me thru the day and have taught me so much! I feel like the picture is coming into view🌅

Bob Loblaw @MRSRIVERA17
17 November, 08:56
🤗👐 💯 WWG1WGA!

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
17 November, 08:54
Absolutely do!
P
E
R
S
E
V
E
R
A
N
C
E

Things “R” Fookin better than any of us could Imagine…grinning from ear to ear knowing the greatest plan of all time is in place and I’m here to experience that!! Vibes are American High!!! ❤️🇺🇸🌎😎🔔🫶🚲🪃💙💙💙

garm hava @sigma777
17 November, 08:49

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
17 November, 09:05