Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 November, 04:33
Feeling pretty good about things. How about you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
A little sad. When you go to daily mass you meet alot of the best people from generations past. Found out this morning a older gentleman I was particularly fond of passed away. He was a 90 years old Veteran who was in church every morning even though he could barely move. He was always pleasant and had a snappy reply or joke every time I talked to him. I really admired him, he embodied what I used to think Americans were at the core. A good neighbor, strong caring, courageous, resilient Patriot. I wish he had lived to see the country he fought for come back.
09:08 PM - Nov 17, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KnotMe in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 November, 09:24
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
God bless his friends & loved ones who carry on without him.
He now has a Heavenly view of our nation and the world.
He probably wishes we could see what he see & wants us to reassures us all: God Wins and The Best Is Yet To Come.
God rest his soul.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
17 November, 09:27
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
❤️💚🙏

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
17 November, 09:15
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
I am so sorry for your loss. i love talking to older generations 🙏❤️

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
17 November, 09:17
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
🙏❤️