17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
as I stood out in the yard tonight, neck craned staring up at the stars, the parade of Starlink satellites, and the passing planes, I wondered what comes next in our story as humanity. It wasn't but a short few minutes, since it's below freezing, but my mind moved a million miles an hour.

Up to this point, most of us have been 'neutered' in direct tangible action to impact this plan. Though, our energy and perspective matter. At some point, the show comes to an end, and the responsibility for this country and world become ours.

A brave new world. Opportunity we can only currently dream of. A level playing field.
Each of us has a role to play, and my senses tell me those roles aren't specialized like the Matrix has forced us to believe; a farmer is a good example - he has to be a meteorologist, mechanic, botanist, vet, etc.

freedom comes with risk and failure.
success is all the more sweet when you've got skin in the game.
The cost of Liberty is eternal vigilance.
08:45 PM - Nov 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Brett Tescher @bktastic__
18 November, 01:55
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Beautiful sentiments. So happy that our paths have crossed. Thank you for this message.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 November, 09:18
We will have so so much opportunity to create!

Can we please keep two things in mind in all conversations and all planning:

1. Free Will
2. Do no harm

IMHO, and you know everyone has one, we go forward our BIGGEST obstacle will be "COMMUNICATION".
Everyones perceptions of the best way forward will be a bit different, that is a great thing but also block for agreements.

If we dont learn how to better communicate between ourselves, it will be a very rocky road.
We can do this!

Truths will come out but afterwards we have to rebuild every system in our lives and cooperation and communication with each other will determine how we get to where we need to be in evolution, whether we really make this better or just replace the current evil masters with less evil but still domineering masters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 November, 09:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
It all begins with putting God first and following His ways, not our ways IMO. Stepping outside of the ego and walking in the spirit. Test everything through the filter of what is pleasing and honoring to our God. Personal behavior, choosing leaders, forming policies, everything. 😇

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
18 November, 09:10
Gosh, so many of the same intense thought patterns that are hitting me hard. It is for real. Leveling up to the future. This is all a dream come true but shaking off the rage against the machine and going deep on identity. I have been so straddled between the long traumatic awakening and the brightness of the future. Where the sidewalk ends, the conscious dreaming and co-creating begins. Thanks for your post and love knowing we are all riding this wave-pattern together.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 November, 08:39
Leaders

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
18 November, 07:17
Very eloquently stated fren. 👏

Ange Love @LoveM
18 November, 05:32
Well said❤️much prayer and emotional intelligence for a better now and future🙏🏻✨😇the past is what it is...past

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 November, 09:22
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Let's make America GLORIOUS again!
😇

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
18 November, 09:21
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
18 November, 02:17
beautifully expressed patriot.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
18 November, 01:03
I feel stronger knowing I have all of you behind me...even if only words of encouragement...can't wait till we all meet on Anon Island..biggly family reunion...Huge! ❤️🙏

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
17 November, 11:56
It has always been the plan for us. We just had to remember who we were. Thank Q for showing us the way back home Q and Q+. God be our guide.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
18 November, 09:21
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
You just summed up beautifully what I struggle to put into words...👍
Thank Q 🙏🤗

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
17 November, 11:56
It has always been the plan for us. We just had to remember who we were. Thank Q for showing us the way back home Q and Q+. God be our guide.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
17 November, 11:36

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
17 November, 11:33
So eloquently and visually said! Hugs! God Wins!

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
17 November, 10:47
Beautiful,😌🥰😌

reminds me of JFK jr.'s interview, too. 💞
😌🥰😌
🙏🙏🙏

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
17 November, 10:42
🌛 Quite beautiful how you relayed this from the night sky to our role in this new world. Thank you. A lot of us, feel this instinctively. The only way to navigate; listening when in stillness. What you shared tonight 🍁

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
17 November, 10:38
It's kinda a scary excitement to be honest😐

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
17 November, 09:58
We have been watching this series for the past week. I've been watching my loved ones pause and consider as I'm guessing many normies are doing right now. Very well done.

https://www.netflix.com/ti...

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
17 November, 10:01
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
if you really want to open your eyes, take a listen to all Joe Rogan episodes with:
Graham Hancock
Randall Carlson
John Anthony West
Robert Schoch

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
18 November, 09:33
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
Thank you for the head's up. I have watched numerous docs hoping that they might be a starting point for my normie-family, only to find they are more DS BS. I'll definitely check it out.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
17 November, 09:36

hope saxton @Scribe11
17 November, 09:01
Beautifully stated.❤️

I imagine the free people of the world will be the new Pilgrims. Like days of old, we will be family-first and community-conscious. We will share the fruits of our labors and look out for one another.
Morals and kindness will rule our speech and our deeds.
Evil has no place in my new reality, and so it will be dealt with swiftly and effectively.
God will sit at the head of my table. We will honor and worship Him always (all ways).
I pray for this for Humanity.
Much love, Brother. God bless.

🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
17 November, 09:36
In response hope saxton to her Publication