17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
17 November, 08:45
as I stood out in the yard tonight, neck craned staring up at the stars, the parade of Starlink satellites, and the passing planes, I wondered what comes next in our story as humanity. It wasn't but a short few minutes, since it's below freezing, but my mind moved a million miles an hour.

Up to this point, most of us have been 'neutered' in direct tangible action to impact this plan. Though, our energy and perspective matter. At some point, the show comes to an end, and the responsibility for this country and world become ours.

A brave new world. Opportunity we can only currently dream of. A level playing field.
Each of us has a role to play, and my senses tell me those roles aren't specialized like the Matrix has forced us to believe; a farmer is a good example - he has to be a meteorologist, mechanic, botanist, vet, etc.

freedom comes with risk and failure.
success is all the more sweet when you've got skin in the game.
The cost of Liberty is eternal vigilance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
We have been watching this series for the past week. I've been watching my loved ones pause and consider as I'm guessing many normies are doing right now. Very well done.

https://www.netflix.com/ti...
09:58 PM - Nov 17, 2022
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Denali1620 in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
18 November, 09:33
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
Thank you for the head's up. I have watched numerous docs hoping that they might be a starting point for my normie-family, only to find they are more DS BS. I'll definitely check it out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
17 November, 10:01
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
if you really want to open your eyes, take a listen to all Joe Rogan episodes with:
Graham Hancock
Randall Carlson
John Anthony West
Robert Schoch

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
17 November, 11:22
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
I've known all of this since I was four years old but had no one to talk to about it for many many years.

It is incredible to watch my normie loved ones watching this, pausing and really thinking now. I see the veils being removed from their eyes and it is breathtaking. So. Long. But worth the wait.