Doq Holliday @doqholliday
17 November, 10:43
Elon stating Twitter is like open source news.

Seems like a good ending to this movie would be to get DJT, Q team and Anons back there to finish it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HABS BATMAN @HABSBATMAN
17 November, 10:46
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
If it was on the news, they believe it. I was a media/news analyst for 20 yrs, and tell friends/family (who know this) they are watching BS (even show the photos that they think are from Ukraine, but are actually Syria..nope, they say I’m lying). MK Ultra is fascinating.

I have a friend who in response to my post on Facebook showing the massive protests in Brazil (and NYC) was, β€œIs this World Cup related?β€πŸ™„

Only thing we can do at this point is let the White Hats do their controlled oppo shift or EBS.
11:26 AM - Nov 17, 2022
In response HABS BATMAN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TaoOfSmoo in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
17 November, 12:12
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
What is your take on why some of us see right through it, and most do not?

HABS BATMAN @HABSBATMAN
17 November, 11:30
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
MK ULTRA PROJET BLUE MARBLE BEAM IS DONE FOR OVER 100 YEARS