AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
17 November, 10:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
17 November, 10:46
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
46 is taken

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
VP isnโ€™t fitting. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฟ

#tbiytc

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…
11:00 AM - Nov 17, 2022
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 December, 08:25
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
:) I am just feeling so blessed that we still have "good" men left in this world. I am so very grateful.

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
17 November, 02:44
๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒนPresident Kennedy is the Only way....
#KennedyVision
The Cabal could never take the Dream of Kennedy and this Country.....
The Dream is alive,Secret Agent Man is alive......and This Country will Rise Again to the Grace of We The People.The Grace being lead by little Boy who Became a Good Man.๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒน

07 December, 08:28
In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication
Beautiful :).
In the end, that's really what moms want for their sons . . . to be "good" men. I have tears in my eyes. With a mom's heart, I have no doubt this Jackie's heart is filled with love and pride.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
07 December, 08:31
In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication
I love this Susan!!! U rock!!! ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค๐Ÿ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿค

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
17 November, 12:11
i would have to respectfully disagree. He has been gone, out of the spotlight far too long and people (normies) would need to see him on an everyday basis and how he interacts before that should happen. imo

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
17 November, 09:24
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
ppl vote for celebrity. that's why Trump went on the Apprenctice. it's sad but true

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
17 November, 11:50
AI generated image...I typed in JFK Jr and I got this! 46 or 20 either way!

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
17 November, 01:22
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
I wonder if jr plays this jr tooโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿค”
got these vibes when I saw the picture

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
17 November, 02:34
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Which software?

17 November, 11:26
Why would it be 46? Wouldn't it be 20?
I am confused.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
17 November, 11:43
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Good Q. Not sure if weโ€™ll completely erase [them] from history.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
17 November, 11:23

Gole Gora @Aragon
17 November, 03:13
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Honestly, how can you think people will vote for him blindly just because some anon's say he was behind it. It could be another trap setup by the cabal. People cannot trust in anything anymore just because.

We need clarity remember that the bad guy are masters of bringing unknow outsiders and to present them as the savior, the hero, etc. Why we should believe in it.

Satan and the antichrist will disguise even as Trump to fool us,

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 December, 09:04
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
we need to fix election 2020 first or we will never win because of cheating dems controlling the count