AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
17 November, 10:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 November, 10:46
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
46 is taken

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
17 November, 11:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VP isn’t fitting. 😎🍿

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
i would have to respectfully disagree. He has been gone, out of the spotlight far too long and people (normies) would need to see him on an everyday basis and how he interacts before that should happen. imo
12:11 PM - Nov 17, 2022
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by T_Radioactive in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
17 November, 09:24
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
ppl vote for celebrity. that's why Trump went on the Apprenctice. it's sad but true

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
17 November, 10:38
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
not me. i chose trump long before he was asked to run, and even sent him a message on fb in 2011. my mother thought i was crazy. i told her we needed a businessman to get us out of debt.