AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
17 November, 10:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 November, 10:46
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
46 is taken

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
17 November, 11:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VP isn’t fitting. 😎🍿

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 December, 09:04
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
we need to fix election 2020 first or we will never win because of cheating dems controlling the count

Gole Gora @Aragon
17 November, 03:13
Honestly, how can you think people will vote for him blindly just because some anon's say he was behind it. It could be another trap setup by the cabal. People cannot trust in anything anymore just because.

We need clarity remember that the bad guy are masters of bringing unknow outsiders and to present them as the savior, the hero, etc. Why we should believe in it.

Satan and the antichrist will disguise even as Trump to fool us,

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
07 December, 08:56
In response Gole Gora to his Publication
REVELATION 13:3. "And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed and all the world wondered after the beast"

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
07 December, 09:09
In response Gole Gora to his Publication
In my opinion there is too much evidence against your theory, but I'm not going to criticize you for questioning the narrative, either.
BRICS is something that always comes to mind when I think about whether there really is a 'plan' to stop the globalists' quest for total domination. BRICS is a 'real' thing, and the countries that comprise it are over half the world's population. All of those countries gave Trump a huge welcome and high honors on his 2018 world tour.
The situation in DC for the last 2 years is another huge 'proof' for me as well and there are several others.
But I do have criticisms of my own, some involving the vax, and a few other things that I consider to be 'failures', and I've heard and considered the reasons that were given why everything was handled the way it was, and I'm still not 'happy' about it to say the least, but maybe it was the only way.
But sooner or later, we're going to see what happens and I'm hoping for the best but be braced for the worst.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
17 November, 02:41
🙏LOL! STARTING TO SEE HOW THE MOVIE ENDS. THANKS.

connie wright @cowri
17 November, 02:37
There is NOT going to be a 2024 election.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
17 November, 11:54
encore 111 😎suis sur le bon chemin

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
17 November, 11:51
How about POTUS 19 😎, since all the prior #s as POTUS were under the crown rule. With the new election, imminent, best time for Jr to come out when that announcement is fulfilled to place him in the ballot. I think 45 will be gladly to pass on the baton to be the next justifiable leader for the New Republic. 45 has done this battle since the 80s....He's been overdue for his retirement, & perhaps return to his prior role back in Agartha as many of the other frontline W&W grd crew, to return to their prior lives before volunteering for this liberation battle. 🌈⚔️⚖️ #restoredrepublic