Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 10:00
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
17 November, 05:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Creepy Black Eyed Pandemic Babies - YouTube

These babies can crawl at two weeks and walk within a few months. Black eyes, freakish strength and as the mother put it “they come out with a attitude.” Wha...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 November, 09:48
In response Every Time to her Publication
demonic

Every Time @soTELLme533
Yes, agree and yet, maybe no, because "With God anything is possible" From the video, it looks like these babies do exist, however, we don't know enough about them.
So, I don't know, but maybe it won't hurt to include these strange children in our prayers. I do refuse to be scared by any demon, because I know that God protects me. All I have to do is ask.
09:53 AM - Nov 17, 2022
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 November, 10:21
In response Every Time to her Publication
unconditional love for all. i just cannot help thinking it is exactly like demons in the show supernatural...predictive programming. if good races can send starseeds, you would think malevolent ones can send demons. i have unconditional love for all, including baddies, but that does not preclude defense and prevention of evil acts

Every Time @soTELLme533
17 November, 10:54
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Wow, very well said. Absolutely! Thanks!