Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 November, 10:00
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
Creepy Black Eyed Pandemic Babies - YouTube

These babies can crawl at two weeks and walk within a few months. Black eyes, freakish strength and as the mother put it “they come out with a attitude.” Wha...

05:02 AM - Nov 17, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
17 November, 11:19
In response Every Time to her Publication
My granddaughter was born this year to parents that were both jabbed 2 times prior to pregnancy (in the military) and then her mom was boosted in the 3rd trimester. So far, this little girl has been amazingly normal. She's sweet, easy, happy and healthy at 6 months now. Pulling herself up and crawling. I pray for her and her parents every day that God forgives them for putting that evil into their bodies and heals their bodies. They are very religious/spiritual and wouldn't have done it if it wasn't required for him to stay in the military.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
17 November, 11:35
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
First - thank you all for your service.
Even though many in the same situation as your family, may have objected, these poor people felt they had no choice and they didn't know it was evil. There were placebos given, I think 15 percent. Not withstanding wishing for that percent, God is always in control and can and does perform miracles and He answers prayers. May God bless you and your beautiful family, always.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 November, 09:48
In response Every Time to her Publication
demonic

Every Time @soTELLme533
17 November, 09:53
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Yes, agree and yet, maybe no, because "With God anything is possible" From the video, it looks like these babies do exist, however, we don't know enough about them.
So, I don't know, but maybe it won't hurt to include these strange children in our prayers. I do refuse to be scared by any demon, because I know that God protects me. All I have to do is ask.

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Jan Sekerman @Jannana
17 November, 09:36
In response Karla Miller to her Publication